Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Waste of time???

amother

Post Wed, Jul 11 2012, 7:53 pm
Why do I feel like I am wasting sooo much time on imamother when I have so many other things to do???
Anyone else feel the same way?

OutATowner

Post Wed, Jul 11 2012, 7:55 pm
Yes!
I'm off this summer, and home most of the day. There is plenty to do and I'm on the computer...I tell myself that my feet need to rest. I give myself time limits. Also, if my baby is playing nicely while I'm on the couch I know he'll follow me if I get up...so I justify staying on the couch.
Until then I've learned a lot!

TranquilityAndPeace

Post Wed, Jul 11 2012, 8:00 pm
As long as I'm getting things on my list done, I don't consider imamother a waste of time.

Would anyone tell a woman that she's wasting time shmoozing with friends or sitting on her front porch staring into space? Everyone needs some downtime in the day! If it starts intruding on the things that I need to get done, that's another story, though.

shoshanarena

Post Wed, Jul 11 2012, 8:10 pm
TranquilityAndPeace wrote:
As long as I'm getting things on my list done, I don't consider imamother a waste of time.

Would anyone tell a woman that she's wasting time shmoozing with friends or sitting on her front porch staring into space? Everyone needs some downtime in the day! If it starts intruding on the things that I need to get done, that's another story, though.

That's a good distinction! Smile

asmileaday

Post Wed, Jul 11 2012, 8:15 pm
Me too! At the end of the day things get done but I feel like I waste sooo much time on imamother. I even put it on my blacklist for a while boy was that liberating but.....I'm back on again!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics