Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Bangless ponytail shaitel hairline?

crl

Post Mon, Jul 30 2012, 9:40 pm
Is there such thing as a pony sheitel, that doesn't have a wiggy hairline but doesn't have full bangs? Does it have to do more with cut, make of shaitel, or both?

This is kind of what I want:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-JPFN.....l.jpg

A middle or slight side part, with long pieces on the sides as opposed to bangs. (A.k.a how I wore my hair for years before I got married, haha) Do you think that's even possible with a pony wig? Also, would it look remotely normal worn down?

I had purchased a Mimi's Looks pony wig, and while I liked the pony and got a year of use out of it, I just find that the bangs looked too weird on me and the hairline just looked to wiggy for my taste. Is that the nature of pony wigs or the it just happened to be that wig on my head?

Any advice or direction is appreciated, thanks!

supermom!

Post Mon, Jul 30 2012, 10:50 pm
What about a lace front?

MamaBear

Post Tue, Jul 31 2012, 5:24 pm
It's the wig....I have a Mimi. The bangs are funky and never lay right. It's like they were poorly sewn in as a separate piece. I'm always wetting them and pushing them down.

Are you looking to buy a new wig? You can just buy a regular one that's not too thick (that won't look good pulled back) and have extra clips added to the bottom. Also, I bet a lace front would look great for this type of thing.

yOungM0mmy

Post Wed, Aug 01 2012, 2:41 pm
That's petty much what my milano pony shaitel looks like, but less hanging down on the sides, because I don't like it that thick. I didn't cut it at all when I got it, I use grips to hold back some, and leave a little bit on both sides hanging down from the front. I also hate bangs, never had any in my life and wasn't about to start just because I had to wear a sheitel, and I hear from people all the time how natural it looks.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels