Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Need a few new pans for fleishigs....
Previous  1  2

shanie5

Post Wed, Jan 03 2007, 10:50 pm
choc, which pots would you wash first? that is the size to get.
I have 8 kids and I cook for a living. you have (if im correct) 2 kids-so the size pots I'd buy are not good for you. same goes with most other posters-cuz of different size families and different sized children (teens as opposed to toddlers). also, do you cook alot and freeze or do you just make enuf for that meal. all these factor in to the size pots you need.

please dont take offense, but if you are short on space and already have pots, wouldnt it be easier to just wash them instead of buying new ones?

chocolate moose

Post Thu, Jan 04 2007, 10:41 am
Not only am I NOT short on space - in the summer we bought an apartment, the cabinets in which I don't even think Gene Simmmons has in his home, you should excuse the expression - and I have a dishwasher, so I never wash anything by hand anymore !!!!!!!

I ended up getting a 1 1/2, 2, and 4 quart. the one and a half is a Cuisinart gteflon, the 2 in a Classic Farberware, and the 4 has the side handles.

I also got 2 small (4 by 5) and 2 bigger (9 by 13) glass baking pans, but that's besides the point . . .
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen