Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Besides Minzer, who is reasonable with designer eyeglasses?

amother

Post Mon, Aug 06 2012, 9:30 am
Besides Minzer who is reasonable and has a better selection of designer eyeglasses, in Brooklyn, pref. BP?

I just lost a pair of D&G glasses and I see they cost over $200 where I went yesterday.

Id like more selection of designer frames, at a nice discount. Does that exist?

Whats the average price of designer frames lately?

TIA.

amother

Post Mon, Aug 06 2012, 9:43 am
amother wrote:
Besides Minzer who is reasonable and has a better selection of designer eyeglasses, in Brooklyn, pref. BP?

I just lost a pair of D&G glasses and I see they cost over $200 where I went yesterday.

TIA.

Hoffman in Monroe if you are up there.

amother

Post Mon, Aug 06 2012, 10:05 am
amother wrote:
amother wrote:

TIA.

Hoffman in Monroe if you are up there.
Thanks, but Im in Brooklyn so Id go anywhere in Brooklyn or Manhattan for a big selection of designer frames at a discount.

Post Mon, Aug 06 2012, 11:42 am
I don't know if they sell designer frames but I got a GREAT deal on zennioptical.com.

amother

Post Mon, Aug 06 2012, 1:46 pm
Leon Beer - 18 avenue
Golden Eye- 51 off 13 avenue. more fasionable up to date styles.
both have very decent prices.
minzers has no guarantee. u buy. u pay. n u say goodbye. even if it breaks the next morning. that's what happened to me.

amother

Post Mon, Aug 06 2012, 3:40 pm
Fogel on 48th between 18th & 19th Ave. The whole world comes here. Call to find out hours and what they carry

seeker

Post Mon, Aug 06 2012, 5:54 pm
Fogel has great service, too. Don't know about designer anything, just thought I'd add that since someone apparently more knowledgeable already mentioned them. I don't live in Brooklyn but I still go back for my glasses! I once went to them with an issue with glasses I'd bought years ago (don't remember how many, but definitely more than 3) and they fixed them at no extra charge. They even remembered me, didn't have to check up the receipt or anything. So friendly.

chilled

Post Mon, Aug 06 2012, 10:14 pm
Eyebuydirect.com is awesome. I have 8 pairs from them, and the total cost of all is apx $120. They allow for returns so you can give it a shot! You have the option of "trying on" the glasses online.

amother

Post Tue, Aug 28 2012, 2:20 pm
Who has D&G prescription eyeglass frames at good prices? I had one pair of D&G and they were the most comfortable.

amother

Post Tue, Aug 28 2012, 3:21 pm
Optique Elegance on Coney. They've fixed my glasses free years after I bought them and even gave me a break on a new pair once when I lost the old ones.

amother

Post Tue, Aug 28 2012, 3:36 pm
BUMP

Who has D&G prescription eyeglass frames at good prices? I had one pair of D&G and they were the most comfortable.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics