Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Pesach hotels in US and Europe.

LL

Post Sat, Jan 06 2007, 7:09 pm
Do you know of any pesach hotels or resorts in US or in Europe? I saw somewhere here on the site smb's opinions about pesach vacation. Can't find it now. Could you please share it with me? Thanks.

baseballmom

Post Mon, Jan 08 2007, 10:10 am
What kind of information are you looking for? What kind of crowd do you want? Level of kashrus? Gebrokts or not? etc?

LL

Post Wed, Jan 10 2007, 1:02 pm
I'm looking for a kosher place, better in Europe (pesakhdik), under the most strict Glatt Kosher supervision, No - Gebrokts, lubavitch mashgiah or owner, Shmura Matzoh and Cholov Yisroel only.

It would be better to be in the Lubavitch or any other chassidishe environment.

lotte

Post Sat, Jan 13 2007, 10:49 pm
I see MANY offers at differsnt locations in the US & Europe all in the Jewish Press.

raizy

Post Sat, Jan 13 2007, 10:55 pm
why would one go away for peshach it is beyond me. it is so unpersonnal. and expensive. all that wasted money can go to pple who really needit.

if u say that the work is too much get a paid [cleaner] and nanny for a month. it will still come out cheaper then going to a hotel with alot of kids and family/.

I am very against going to a hotel. I think it is a big waste of money. but yet again if I was so rich as to waste so much money. who am I to say no too.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics