Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Bed time

Tovah

Post Mon, Sep 20 2004, 10:19 am
At what age did you start to give your baby a bed time? I read from parents.com that around 4-6 months you should start or it gets harder as they get bigger. I also read that around 12 to 13 pounds they don't need to have some thing to eat in the middle of the night. and you should let them cry back to sleep. does anyone agree with this? I know my baby used to sleep from 7-5am have a bottle then sleep to 8am now at 5 in a half months she goes to sleep any where from 8-9:30 and wakes up 2x a night. do u think she wakes up and decides she wants out or really is hungry? (she can eat abt 3-4 ounces)

proudmom

Post Mon, Sep 20 2004, 10:44 am
First of all, I dont think pounds make a difference. because if a baby weighed 10 pounds when he was born and then in a couple of weeks he weighs 12 - 13 pounds you cant expect him to sleep through the night.
I dont agree.

With yourdaughter if she wakes up in the middle of the night twice it is because she might be hungry or she might be thirsty. It is ok.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics