Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
TEENS FOR MANIS FRIEDMAN LEARNING PROGRAM? KNOW ANY?
1  2  Next

aura

Post Thu, Jan 11 2007, 5:24 pm
DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY TEENS (15-18), EITHER NOT FRUM OR FROM RELIGIOUS HOMES BUT NEEDING HELP W/ THIER CONNECTION TO TORAH..... WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED IN LEARNING IN A RETREAT IN THE CALIFORNIA MOUNTAINS DURING PRESIDENT'S DAY WEEKEND?
THE PROGRAM IS GOING TO BE TONS OF FUN ALONG SIDE FANTASTIC LEARNING. IF ANYONE KNOWS A GIRL WHO WOULD HAVE INTEREST OR KNOWS A SHLIACH WHO WOULD... LET ME KNOW.

chocolate moose

Post Fri, Jan 12 2007, 10:21 am
The ppl who are sponsoring it usually do the PR, and to my knowledge, don't use all caps!

aura

Post Mon, Jan 15 2007, 8:42 am
Thank you so much for your "helpful" comment.
I am doing the p.r for the program; that is why I am trying to "publicize" it here and ask Jewish mothers if they know any girls who might need it.
We all need to get together and focus on truly helping one another.

amother

Post Mon, Jan 15 2007, 9:25 am
chocolate moose, what a nasty, pointless remark you made about Aura using all caps. ew.

chocolate moose

Post Mon, Jan 15 2007, 9:50 am
First of all, we aren't suppose to advertise here. 2ndly, whenver I go on the Bais Chana programs and post about them, I have found the women on imamother not a bit interested.

amother

Post Mon, Jan 15 2007, 11:12 am
chocolate moose, your response had nothing at all to do with my comment on how rude and obnoxious your response was. so we can't advertise on this site.........what are you, the imamother police? are you patrolling the place? you're not a moderator or the administrator, so step aside.
second of all, insulting someone for using caps is pathetic.

chocolate moose

Post Mon, Jan 15 2007, 11:54 am
Why should I be screamed at? That's what all caps is . . . are.

amother

Post Mon, Jan 15 2007, 12:18 pm
you're right, chocolate moose.
you're right about everything.
you're perfect.

greenfire

Post Mon, Jan 15 2007, 12:50 pm
excuse me but caps are not all about screaming in this case it was an announcement - did you all hear it - that was the point. This is a place to see who might be interested - how is it any dif than posting about a convention or whatever...

lAura - I have a teen or 2 but don't think I have the $ and don't know if they have the interest ... more info plz

chocolate moose

Post Mon, Jan 15 2007, 1:51 pm
The SINA and JEALOUSY on this site is . . . unbelievable !

shayna82

Post Mon, Jan 15 2007, 2:02 pm
excuse me but who started? you are the first poster to answer, and your answer was farthest from the differnt answers that could have been given.

if you cant take the heat, dont TURN onthe oven!

chocolate moose

Post Mon, Jan 15 2007, 2:03 pm
Says . . . YOU.

bandcm

Post Mon, Jan 15 2007, 3:37 pm
Ladies, ladies... we are all mature women.
I don´t think SaraG meant her comment to be nasty, although it sounded aggressive. But the overly defensive posts were also a bit much.
NO, whoever amother is, I´m not a moderator or even close, but it´s silly to see grown women sniping at each other like ten year olds.

chocolate moose

Post Mon, Jan 15 2007, 4:28 pm
MY NAME IS NOT SARAG HERE.

shayna82

Post Mon, Jan 15 2007, 4:36 pm
bandcm wrote:
Ladies, ladies... we are all mature women.
I don´t think SaraG meant her comment to be nasty, although it sounded aggressive. But the overly defensive posts were also a bit much.
NO, whoever amother is, I´m not a moderator or even close, but it´s silly to see grown women sniping at each other like ten year olds.

sorry but I dont sit by when someone hijacks anothers thread with seemingly "not meant to be nasty"remarks, just to make her points known.

I dont know why its tolerated?!

aura

Post Mon, Jan 15 2007, 4:46 pm
I must say that I am sorry that this is what has become of my posting. I (obviously) did not intend to start a battle here. I also had no intention is mis-using imamother.com for advertising purposes. What I did intend was to ask other mothers for help in doing a good thing.
The Bais Chana program is about disseminating knowlege of Torah, Chassidus Jewish history, and Jewish identity. Anger and senseless hatred have not place here. Let us please stop bickering about such a ridiculous comment (the all caps was a mistake in any event) and help educate Jewish girls.... and ourselves along the way!

shayna82

Post Mon, Jan 15 2007, 4:47 pm
yes you are right.

chocolate moose

Post Mon, Jan 15 2007, 4:59 pm
My father used to say.ah, forget it. You all don't care.

DefyGravity

Post Mon, Jan 15 2007, 5:01 pm
Maybe a mod can delete most of this thread, and aura can rewrite the first post.

I definitely have difficulty reading things that are all in caps, but I don't think squabbling over this issue is necessary.

Also, if you're the PR person for the event, maybe you should get someone to write the copy for you Smile

greenfire

Post Tue, Jan 16 2007, 12:57 pm
MAYBE WE NEED TO START A HELP RETREAT FOR IMAMOTHERS WHO LIKE TO CREAT ISSUES WHERE THEY DON'T EXIST

Don't you all have enough problems - please
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics