Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
BDE Kayla Rus A"H bas Bunim Tuvia
  Previous  1  2  3 31  32  33 37  38  39  Next

obsesseddancer

Post Mon, Jan 18 2016, 10:47 pm
Aaaaand, we just lost our hot water. Oy. Hashem help.

mirror

Post Mon, Jan 18 2016, 10:54 pm
boymom wrote:
Hamakom yenachem eschem b'soch shaar avlei tzion v'yerushulayim.
I'm so sorry for your loss.

Me too. May everything work out for you.

happy mommy6

Post Tue, Jan 19 2016, 1:37 am
I live in Chicago... I'm wondering if you post a Chicago post...more chicagoans out will have ideas. Who is videograpger? Maybe if you tell your story he can go lower for you. Also, where are you coming from....spirit is not cheap if you pay for luggage!

kb

Post Tue, Jan 19 2016, 2:07 am
obsesseddancer wrote:
Thanks so much, that Mekimi live thing would be great if it were only one persin that needed the hookup, but a web link for multiple users is better here. The kallah was put on the spot and ended up booking the guy, we are just going to have to find a way to pay for it later, unfortunately.

What would happen if the kallah uses her person, and you find someone else who could do it for cheaper? (or free?)

obsesseddancer

Post Tue, Jan 19 2016, 10:43 am
At this point anything I do will cause more strife for the union. Family tensions are high. I am just praying for miracles now (as if that ever worked for more important things). There is no way to survive financially, our hot water heater needs to be replaced today so the joke is on me. Can't win for losing.

greenfire

Post Tue, Jan 19 2016, 10:52 am
you gotta wonder why some people have ton's of struggles ... especially when your plate is already more than full

sending mega hugs Hug

mfb

Post Tue, Jan 19 2016, 12:33 pm
Sending loads of hugs!!!!
Hashem should help you be able to celebrate all your simchos with simcha!!!

obsesseddancer

Post Tue, Jan 19 2016, 2:23 pm
Thank you all for your support and encouragement. If I had as much faith as Kayla Rus and her siblings, I wouldn't need to keep reminding myself that struggles in this world are supposed to take away from punishments in the next and secure "better seats," LOL. I guess we are being groomed for seats right near the Throne, thank You, Hashem! LOL but doesn't make me have any easier of a time right now! How can it be we were just put on this earth to suffer? My daughter was in so much pain and managed to keep her emunah. I didn't have her here long enough to teach me! I'm a slow learner. Sad

naturalmom5

Post Tue, Jan 19 2016, 2:54 pm
We all didn't have her long enough. In your post you should write Kayla Rus ztl

Rebesq

Post Tue, Jan 19 2016, 6:13 pm
If you still need these funds Can you PM me?

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Jan 19 2016, 7:26 pm
obsesseddancer wrote:
Thank you all for your support and encouragement. If I had as much faith as Kayla Rus and her siblings, I wouldn't need to keep reminding myself that struggles in this world are supposed to take away from punishments in the next and secure "better seats," LOL. I guess we are being groomed for seats right near the Throne, thank You, Hashem! LOL but doesn't make me have any easier of a time right now! How can it be we were just put on this earth to suffer? My daughter was in so much pain and managed to keep her emunah. I didn't have her here long enough to teach me! I'm a slow learner. Sad

Please don't beat yourself up. Where do you think your kids get it from? (I want to put a smiley here but somehow feel it might come across as flippant.) Hug
Please accept my tefillos that you see all these genuine needs taken care of, easily, quickly and bechesed, that the young couple be b'simcha, happy with each other, and growing together through these stresses, and that you celebrate the simcha b'simcha.

I have no doubt that Kayla Rus is being a melitza yosher (pardon the dikduk) and that while it's not obvious for you right now, Hashem is directing her activity in the most positive ways for klal Yisrael.

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Feb 02 2016, 9:49 am
Just thinking of you and hope that you have hot water, good communications for the chasuna and a working level of menuchas hanefesh!

obsesseddancer

Post Wed, Feb 03 2016, 9:57 am
My beloved father, Dovid Tzvi ben Sorah Leah, is in hospice.

PinkFridge

Post Wed, Feb 03 2016, 11:13 am
obsesseddancer wrote:
My beloved father, Dovid Tzvi ben Sorah Leah, is in hospice.

You have our best wishes and tefillos that he be comfortable and well taken care of. It must have been hard for him to see what your family's been through, and yet I'm sure he has immense nachas from being the head of such an incredibly fine family and who you and your children have all become.

Chana Miriam S

Post Wed, Feb 03 2016, 12:05 pm
I am so sad for you that you are having a very hard time. I wish you condolence and peace and the strength to continue going forward. You and yours are in my thoughts and prayers.

obsesseddancer

Post Sat, Feb 13 2016, 6:56 pm
It just occurred to me I should post this update in case any of you were davening for my beloved father. Dovid Tzvi ben Yosef Yochanan zt'l was niftar on the first day of Rosh Chodesh Adar Rishon. I am sitting shiva in my home tonight and finishing up at my parents' home in Brooklyn through Monday morning, where I sat most of the week.

You will be interested in my father's Holocaust testimony, here: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZVCgkqLsZ8

Last edited by obsesseddancer on Sun, Feb 14 2016, 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

ra_mom

Post Sat, Feb 13 2016, 7:05 pm
Hamakom y'nacheim es'chem b'soch sha'ar aveilei tzion v'yerushalayim.

kiwi strawberry

Post Sat, Feb 13 2016, 8:10 pm
Uy, wow I am so sorry. Hamakom yinachem eschem b'soch sh'ar aveilei tzion v'yerushalayim. May Hashem comfort you and your family as only He can.

naturalmom5

Post Sat, Feb 13 2016, 8:41 pm
Hamakom y'nacheim es'chem b'soch sha'ar aveilei tzion v'yerushalayim.

out-of-towner

Post Sat, Feb 13 2016, 8:46 pm
I'm so sorry! Hamakom y'nacheim es'chem b'soch sha'ar aveilei tzion v'yerushalayim.

May your family know no more Tzaar!
Page 32 of 39   Previous  1  2  3 31  32  33 37  38  39  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed