Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
BDE Kayla Rus A"H bas Bunim Tuvia
  Previous  1  2  3 37  38  39  Next

amother
Ultramarine

Post Thu, Dec 15 2022, 5:06 pm
To clarify:

Chaya Rochel Eisenberg A”H, the author of this OP, passed away.

She found out that she was sick I believe last week. Within a week she was no longer with us.

She had a friend, Miriam Winiarz A”H. Her husband died in a tragic accident a number of years ago. She herself passed away this week, two weeks after diagnosis.

Both were wonderful parts of the Staten Island community.

Both have families and their youngests are I believe teens in HS.

May they both be malitzei yosher for us all.

May their families find nechama.

Only besuros tovos.

amother
Mintcream

Post Thu, Dec 15 2022, 5:13 pm
Just read through this whole thread. Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying

bookie

Post Thu, Dec 15 2022, 5:16 pm
amother Ultramarine wrote:
To clarify:

She found out that she was sick I believe last week. Within a week she was no longer with us.

She had a friend, Miriam Winiarz A”H. Her husband died in a tragic accident a number of years ago. She herself passed away this week, two weeks after diagnosis.

Only besuros tovos.

No words. May Hashem bring everyone a full Nechama

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Thu, Dec 15 2022, 5:24 pm
This is heart breaking. I was just thinking about her as I did a tichel purge last week. We interacted for years on a tichel group. I'm devastated for both families 😭

devoh

Post Thu, Dec 15 2022, 5:30 pm
BDE

bernadette

Post Thu, Dec 15 2022, 5:40 pm
May we never ever again see a thread like this one! BDE

amother
Magenta

Post Thu, Dec 15 2022, 6:15 pm
Also just read the thread and can’t stop crying. Crying
So much pain for one human.
I’m sure you got a great seat in gan eden (your words).
Now we ask of you to finally beg Hashem for Moshiach. Dont stop begging. Don’t take no for an answer. Don’t forget the pain in this world.
You definitely understand everything already, you got the answers, but we can’t take the suspense and pain any longer.
Dayenu!
May your family have a Nechama!

amother
NeonPurple

Post Thu, Dec 15 2022, 6:29 pm
amother Ultramarine wrote:
To clarify:

Only besuros tovos.

Terrible! So many deaths!
Who was the woman in the thread title?

amother
Mintcream

Post Thu, Dec 15 2022, 6:53 pm
amother NeonPurple wrote:
Terrible! So many deaths!
Who was the woman in the thread title?

OP's daughter Crying

devo1982

Post Thu, Dec 15 2022, 7:39 pm
amother Mintcream wrote:
OP's daughter Crying

Her teenaged daughter who had a rare form of cancer and died at the age of 18. Looking at her Facebook page, it seems the family also lost a grandmother earlier this year. It beggars belief. I always admired her positive attitude here when it could have been too easy to be angry at Hashem for one tragedy and setback after another.

BDE.

amother
Mintcream

Post Thu, Dec 15 2022, 7:42 pm
devo1982 wrote:
Her teenaged daughter who had a rare form of cancer and died at the age of 18. Looking at her Facebook page, it seems the family also lost a grandmother earlier this year. It beggars belief. I always admired her positive attitude here when it could have been too easy to be angry at Hashem for one tragedy and setback after another.

BDE.

please link

amother
Snowflake

Post Thu, Dec 15 2022, 7:47 pm
BDE, I was in contact with her on Facebook and she was such a nice, sweet person, so good hearted. May the family have a nechama and besuros tovos.

naturalmom5

Post Thu, Dec 15 2022, 8:34 pm
bernadette wrote:
May we never ever again see a thread like this one! BDE

Amen

This is devastating

devo1982

Post Thu, Dec 15 2022, 8:38 pm
amother Mintcream wrote:
please link

I don't feel comfortable doing that - she used her English name here, or you can find it through reading about her daughter online/on FB.

amother
NeonPurple

Post Thu, Dec 15 2022, 8:55 pm
Came back to say that I read through the entire thread, I felt I owed it to the nifteres after having showed up here now.

I can’t believe I broke down in tears over a girl’s passing that occurred several years ago. Crying

Reading the op’s posts for the first time, whilst knowing she had just been nifter was gut wrenching.

May the family find nechama.

amother
Mintcream

Post Thu, Dec 15 2022, 9:00 pm
obsesseddancer wrote:
קיילא רות בת חיה רחל
She just this past shabbos developed intestinal bleeding and was admitted to LIJ, where she had a CT scan and was diagnosed with low platelets which can be a side effect of Keytruda (the experimental drug she is on), which was about to be increased in dosage. She was given platelets and put on prednisone, a steroid, to reduce inflammation. The CT scan showed her tumors had spread and grown, and may be pressing on an intestinal blood vessel. She is very thin, only about 72 lbs now, and will be put on a feeding tube, although she is able to eat, everything goes through her. Her dose of Keytruda cannot be increased until they find and stop the source of the bleeding and bring up her platelets. The increased dose may or may not work. We are waiting for an ultrasound to find the source of the bleeding and may then have a cauterization procedure to stop it, after which we hope her platelets will recover and we can try again with the higher dose. Her frum doctor says it is all in Hashem's hands. If anyone knows a Gadol who can give her a bracha and possibly take an ayin hora off our family, I think there is a curse. There may be an ancestor who received this curse. Her father lost his brother at a young age. Her paternal grandmother lost her sister at a young age, and that sister lost her child at a young age. I am not usually superstitious, but I am beginning to wonder.

I'm so freaked out by this! I hope it's not true.. Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying

amother
Yolk

Post Thu, Dec 15 2022, 9:11 pm
I’m reading through this thread and am shaken to the core! So much suffering, it’s hard to understand. The nifteres was a fountain of strength and humor in insurmountable times. Yehi zichra baruch.

ra_mom

Post Thu, Dec 15 2022, 9:23 pm
BDE. No words.

amother
Papaya

Post Thu, Dec 15 2022, 9:33 pm
A person has their limits for suffering before their body gives way. Why, Hashem? What do you want from us?

Laiya

Post Thu, Dec 15 2022, 10:00 pm
The pain takes my breath away. No words.
Bde.
Page 38 of 39   Previous  1  2  3 37  38  39  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed