Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Is it worth it for the money?

dewyt

Post Tue, Jan 16 2007, 11:01 am
My friend has a situation, she wants your opinions:
I have a 5 month old baby, and just got a really well paying job. Its 2 hours a day, looking after kids for an "afternoon program". I really make alot of money but am not enjoying the job or leaving my baby. I fell like I just am trying to pass the time and keep the kids from fighting. They are all tired and whingy at the end of the day and they don't cooperate. I dont feel that I have Koiach for this.....but who would give up such a well paying job?
whats more important, the money or the enjoyment of the job?

mimsy7420

Post Tue, Jan 16 2007, 11:06 am
2 hours a day for a well paying job sounds like a very sweet deal.
I don't really know many people who LOVE their job, and most of those people have to work a full day.

lubcoralsprings

Post Tue, Jan 16 2007, 11:18 am
IT depends on your situation and how much you need the money.

JMto2

Post Tue, Jan 16 2007, 11:31 am
There is no way that you can take with your baby to such a job?? sounds to me like 2 hours is nothing and if it is well paying I would say to keep it.

amother

Post Tue, Jan 16 2007, 12:24 pm
whats more importnat is your and your babies happiness. if you dont like the job and u and your baby dont like being with out wach other (of course) then that comes first. id say quit and enjoy your early years with ure baby!

amother

Post Tue, Jan 16 2007, 12:25 pm
its the same amother again..... 2 hours isnt a long time but can make a difference if it makes u aggitated and unhappy...... and I agree if u must do it, why cant u bring ure baby?

square_peg

Post Tue, Jan 16 2007, 9:17 pm
You can make it better without leaving. Do stuff with the kids that'll excite them, and make time fly by.

raizy

Post Wed, Jan 17 2007, 11:16 pm
2 hrs is not alot of time for some good money.and you have the power tomake it better. play with them games etc.

anon

Post Thu, Jan 18 2007, 12:03 am
If she could really use the money, I'd say to keep it. Most people don't enjoy going to work, it's something they have to do. And working 2 hours a day for good pay is a very nice deal for someone who mainly wants to be a SAHM.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics