Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
Tell me about Camp Bnos's Teen camp, Chayil Miriam please!!

amother

Post Sun, Nov 25 2012, 4:54 pm
Help me out here please....

Did your daughter love Chayil, Camp Bnos's Teen camp?

Whats it like? How is the Staff? Would DD like it if she didnt like Bnos?

TIA!!

Tova

Post Sun, Nov 25 2012, 8:07 pm
I attended Chayl Miriam years ago. I loved it, much more than Bnos. We got to choose our own workshops (different crafts, sports, swimming, etc.) instead of having to follow the schedule that was given to our counselors. They have no counselors but ____ (I forget what we called them; supervisors maybe?) and it was a nice independent feeling.

amother

Post Mon, Nov 26 2012, 11:13 am
anyone else??

amother

Post Mon, Nov 26 2012, 11:33 am
I went and I loved it. I went to Bnos for many years and hated it, but I had a great experience in Chayil. Besides for being on the same campgrounds they are run by different people and they hardly have anything to do with Bnos.

Isramom8

Post Mon, Nov 26 2012, 12:36 pm
Tova and amother who hated it, please tell me stuff about Bnos, the part for a girl who will be an 8th grade graduate this summer.

amother

Post Mon, Nov 26 2012, 2:08 pm
Isramom8 wrote:
Tova and amother who hated it, please tell me stuff about Bnos, the part for a girl who will be an 8th grade graduate this summer.

OP here. Would you mind starting another thread as the purpose of the thread I started is to find out about CHAYIL.

Thanks

amother

Post Mon, Nov 26 2012, 2:15 pm
I went about 14 years ago and I loved it! It was so much better than Bnos that I had no interest in going to Bnos as staff the next year because nothing compared to Chayil.

There are no counselors, there are supervisors and we loved shmoozing about "life" with ours.

Isramom8

Post Mon, Nov 26 2012, 2:33 pm
amother wrote:
Isramom8 wrote:

OP here. Would you mind starting another thread as the purpose of the thread I started is to find out about CHAYIL.

Thanks

Sure, I'll start a new thread if you'll answer me there. Deal? Wink

amother
Oak

Post Wed, Jan 03 2018, 7:18 pm
I found this old thread and would like to know if anybody can help me with info on chayil? What kind of crowd goes there? How’s the program? And is their price comparable to other camps or are they more expensive? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

amother
Zinnia

Post Mon, Dec 12 2022, 10:59 am
Does anyone have a daughter that went there recently that can tell me what type of girls go there?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children