Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Anyone know good pediatric dentist in Lakewood NJ
1  2  Next

esmom

Post Mon, Dec 31 2012, 12:23 pm
Hi! My oldest son is almost 4 and I never yet took him to see a dentist. Does anyone have any recommendations in the Lakewood area of a dentist that accepts jersey care? Thanks

sky

Post Mon, Dec 31 2012, 12:35 pm
Don't know about Jersey care but I've been very happy with Dr. Wasserman\Polinsky practice.

They have TVs (with Jewish videos if you want) over every seat. The dental hygienists are so nice. for first appointments they just try to get the kid comfortable, not push anything, give prizes, mitzva notes. My kids sat in my lap first appointment. I thought they are great. My DH's family has been going there for years and they have found them to be very honest.

They also try to keep appointments on time and moving. Its not always punctual, but I've found its better then most places in town.

esmom

Post Mon, Dec 31 2012, 12:45 pm
Thanks sky. Do u by any chance have the phone number to wasserman so I can call and see if they accept jersey care..thanks so much for the info

sky

Post Mon, Dec 31 2012, 12:59 pm
732-363-0177.

They aren't specifically pediatric, but they do work well with kids.

baker1

Post Mon, Dec 31 2012, 1:06 pm
It is very hard to find a good pediatric dentist in lkwd that accepts jersey care! It really is a problem, here is a list of dentist that acept jersey care:
Chemed
Sinai Dentistry in Westgate
Dr. Walkin

I now use Dr. George in Lakewood pediatric dental and I am very happy there. If you would like I can give you the number.
Good Luck!

esmom

Post Mon, Dec 31 2012, 1:34 pm
Hi I just called dr wassermans office and they dont take jersey care. Thanks so much for all ur info sky anyway. I will try the other places. Does anyone have any phone numbers of these other dentists thanks

amother

Post Mon, Dec 31 2012, 2:09 pm
Chemed currently not taking new patients

amother
Plum

Post Tue, Oct 16 2018, 10:03 am
Looking for pediatric dentist, NOT jerseycare, that is gentle and patient with kids, also has to be a good dentist.

mom!

Post Tue, Oct 16 2018, 10:23 am
Dr. Walkin is amazing! Takes Jersey Care

amother
Orchid

Post Tue, Oct 16 2018, 10:31 am
I was very happy with Dr. Bresler, junior.

Also people like Dr. Felsenstein, but they're expensive.

enjoying kids

Post Tue, Oct 16 2018, 10:36 am
Lakewood Pediatric Dental is very kid friendly and they don't overdiagnose cavities.

amother
Wheat

Post Tue, Oct 16 2018, 10:48 am
amother wrote:
Looking for pediatric dentist, NOT jerseycare, that is gentle and patient with kids, also has to be a good dentist.

Brick Pediatric Dental. Dr. Semah. He's amazing, my kids are begging to go back!!

giselle

Post Tue, Oct 16 2018, 11:15 am
Dr Jay all the way

Chayalle

Post Tue, Oct 16 2018, 12:05 pm
amother wrote:

My kids love Dr. Jay and he is a great dentist.

amother
Plum

Post Tue, Oct 16 2018, 1:55 pm
Has anyone used Plaut for kids?
\

bling3

Post Tue, Oct 16 2018, 2:24 pm
amother wrote:
Brick Pediatric Dental. Dr. Semah. He's amazing, my kids are begging to go back!!

Another happy patient of Dr. Semah. Been going with my kids for years.

L K

Post Wed, Oct 17 2018, 7:59 pm
amother wrote:

This. Little ones get upset if it's not their turn to go.

sleepyhead

Post Sun, Oct 21 2018, 10:12 pm
Jackson Pediatric , 100%
732-637-9805

bassarah

Post Sun, Oct 21 2018, 11:50 pm
Shore Childrens Dental care in Avon by the sea, about 25 min from Lakewood. A bit far but they are very good and accept jersey care. Always meet lots of frum people there. I think they also have another location near Lakewood.

amother
Taupe

Post Mon, Oct 22 2018, 9:37 am
We are very happy at Shore Dental. Avon and Manasquan are the 2 offices. both about 20 minutes away. My daughter had a tooth pulled and Dr jocelyn called and texted that night to see how she was feeling! Shore dental takes jersey care and my kids like going. We tried Chemed and other dentists in lakewood and then switched to shore dental.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics