Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Next US returns

amother

Post Thu, Jan 03 2013, 11:43 am
I'm having issues with them with not receiving some of my returns I sent back with their pre-printed label.
Did anyone have any problem with the return department?

Chanie

Post Thu, Jan 03 2013, 12:45 pm
I've sent back and never had a problem. Always got reimbursed in a normal amount of time. Maybe it got delayed in the mail because of the holidays. Good luck!

IMHopinion

Post Thu, Jan 03 2013, 1:51 pm
I've never encountered with them. But I did have this with some other companies.
Any non traceable package can get lost. It's the way our postal system works.
If you want ensure delivery, send it via UPS with a reliable tracking number.

amother

Post Thu, Jan 03 2013, 2:03 pm
YES! I have had numerous issues with them. They have lost 3 of my returns in the past 2 years. The first one I did not have a tracking number for, but I bothered them enough that they finally gave me back my money. Since that happened I keep the tracking numbers for ALL the returns I send them. It happened twice that they said they did not recieve the return, but when I tracked it it showed as being delivered. They did credit it me for those 2 "lost" returns as well.
I also have heard stories from my neighbors......
I have found that it really matters who you speak to, so if you are having a hard time = hang up and call again.

amother

Post Thu, Jan 03 2013, 2:18 pm
amother wrote:
YES! I have had numerous issues with them. They have lost 3 of my returns in the past 2 years. The first one I did not have a tracking number for, but I bothered them enough that they finally gave me back my money. Since that happened I keep the tracking numbers for ALL the returns I send them. It happened twice that they said they did not recieve the return, but when I tracked it it showed as being delivered. They did credit it me for those 2 "lost" returns as well.
I also have heard stories from my neighbors......
I have found that it really matters who you speak to, so if you are having a hard time = hang up and call again.

I'm happy to hear that I'm not the only one that is having problems & that they credited you.
I was debating if I should keep bothering them till I get me credit me or just do a chargeback.
Did they credit the whole order or just the stuff you said you returned?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics