Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Darchei Binah seminary ?????
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Magenta

Post Sat, Feb 02 2019, 12:50 pm
I'm so interested who all these amothers are in real life because I must know some of them. I was there in 2012/3.
Anyway I had a wonderful experience there and learnt so much. I also made amazing friends. My issue is that I am now MO so dont feel that I can go back to the rabbis with questions.

Iymnok

Post Sat, Feb 02 2019, 1:15 pm
This is cute! I went to Afikei torah and am in touch with some teachers while some are my neighbors. It’s a BY hashkafas school aimed at non-BY girls. I’d say many BYs have more reports, homework and tests than DB though it’s considered academic.

amother
Indigo

Post Sat, Feb 02 2019, 7:54 pm

PinkFridge

Post Sun, Feb 03 2019, 8:27 am
amother wrote:
I'm so interested who all these amothers are in real life because I must know some of them. I was there in 2012/3.
Anyway I had a wonderful experience there and learnt so much. I also made amazing friends. My issue is that I am now MO so dont feel that I can go back to the rabbis with questions.

How about for eitzos, or to bounce things off of? I wouldn't underestimate them. (Not that I know the teachers, just Shira Smiles. Whom I don't know personally but who has become my weekly teacher.)
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics