Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
Recommend a therapist/coach for advice for misbehavior?

amother

Post Mon, Feb 11 2013, 11:24 am
Looking to speak to someone regarding my 8 year old who has recently been really defiant. I am looking for advice and solutions on how to deal with and work through the situation. I do not live in NY so looking for someone who consults by phone

justcallmeima

Post Mon, Feb 11 2013, 11:36 am
I have the most AMAZING child behavior coach. She lives in israel but is born and bred Canadian. She is fantastic! She gives practical, hands on tools that you can use to really help turn your child around with love, encouragement and understanding, but with clear and consistent boundaries. I will post her name and contact info as soon as possible. (at work right now and don't have it handy)

amother

Post Mon, Feb 11 2013, 11:48 am
Thank you!!!
Thats what I need. Practical advice!

Would you happen to know how much she charges?

justcallmeima

Post Mon, Feb 11 2013, 11:57 am
Her name is Bassie. Her email address is: Cheers2share@gmail. She gave me a very reasonable rate and I honestly would have paid more for the advice and practical startegies and tools that she gave me.

amother

Post Mon, Feb 11 2013, 12:14 pm
Thank you!

Would like to know how did you hear about her?

justcallmeima

Post Mon, Feb 11 2013, 12:18 pm
She lived in a large city 2 hours away from the small city I live in. She came in as a consultant to the school where I was working. I was the special education coordinator for the school, so I worked with her. Then I started calling her for help with things with my own kids. Even though I am great with other people's kids, I needed help with my own! I highly recommend her both professionally and personally.

justcallmeima

Post Mon, Feb 11 2013, 12:19 pm
I know she has some testimonials from other of her coaching clients. I'm sure she would be happy to send them to you if you like.

amother

Post Mon, Feb 11 2013, 1:19 pm
I just emailed her. Is she quick to get back? I excited and cant wait to talk to her:)

justcallmeima

Post Mon, Feb 11 2013, 1:28 pm
She is quick to respond, but you have to factor in the time difference b/c she's in Israel. Glad I could help!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children