Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection
Chicken bottoms recipe

sourstix

Post Sun, Feb 17 2013, 6:40 pm
I am starving what can I do with chicken bottoms that go very quickly? also have rice, eggs, what interesting thing can I do with them that is quick?

z.a

Post Sun, Feb 17 2013, 6:57 pm
fried rice

Rutabaga

Post Sun, Feb 17 2013, 7:03 pm
Chicken and rice:

Preheat oven to 350. Start a kettle of water boiling. Chop an onion and put in the bottom of a pan. (Depending on the size of the onion and/or pan, you may need more onions.) Clean chicken pieces (we prefer chicken bottoms, but this will work with white meat too). Place on top of onions. Season to taste with salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and paprika. Pour 1 cup of uncooked rice around the chicken, so that it fills all the nooks and crannies in the pan. Measure 1/4 cup ketchup in measuring cup. Add 1 3/4 cup boiling water and mix. Pour ketchup water over rice. Cover pan tightly with foil. Bake in oven for 1 hour.

ra_mom

Post Sun, Feb 17 2013, 8:11 pm
Quickest way to get chicken on the table us to broil the pieces. Takes about 25 min.

ra_mom

Post Sun, Feb 17 2013, 8:12 pm
Use the eggs in fried rice.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics