Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Where should I go shopping in LAKEWOOD?

amother

Post Sun, Mar 17 2013, 6:39 pm
I am coming in from out of town to Lakewood and would like to know where to shop for myself, my DH and my kids. I want the nice jewish stuff but at a place which is best priced. For myself I like stylish trendy, but not crazy funky (I wear size 16). Any ideas please? Also where to buyu some costume jewelry.
TIA!!

amother

Post Sun, Mar 17 2013, 6:40 pm
and shoes for the whole family weekday and shabbos.

naturalmom5

Post Sun, Mar 17 2013, 6:49 pm
OT.., but for food NPGS will be open 24 hours a day this whole week

mom2be1

Post Sun, Mar 17 2013, 7:03 pm
Oh the list is too long... If you can u can go online and see the voice which is the community paper listing stores and hours.

amother

Post Sun, Mar 17 2013, 7:09 pm
amother wrote:
I am coming in from out of town to Lakewood and would like to know where to shop for myself, my DH and my kids. I want the nice jewish stuff but at a place which is best priced. For myself I like stylish trendy, but not crazy funky (I wear size 16). Any ideas please? Also where to buyu some costume jewelry.
TIA!!

Good luck! I am size 14 and have a really hard time buying nice clothes that are not super-expensive in Lakewood Jewish stores. Haven't been to all of them so can't say for sure. For me, the three stores that I went to were a frustrating experience.

amother

Post Sun, Mar 17 2013, 8:03 pm
brooklyn southwest for you

graphixmom

Post Sun, Mar 17 2013, 8:05 pm
I like shopping in Brooklyn South West (I'm pretty sure you'll find some things in your size since lots of styles now are pretty baggy type). they have gorgeous things for very very affordable prices!!! My hub shops and does really well in Marcys. As for kids, I do really well in BG Basics and Styled Child. Styled Child and Shoppers Paradise have very well priced things.

SingALong

Post Sun, Mar 17 2013, 8:14 pm
For yourself try zinelli on second street. Also junees for ladies and girls just opened up on rt 9.
For kids you can also try children's choice, little women. Hosiery plus has pjs, skirts and robes, jewlery, socks, etc

amother

Post Sun, Mar 17 2013, 8:49 pm
Try kohls on route 70 in brick not the kohls on the 9 in howell. they have a much bigger selection and more of the bigger sizes not just the smalls. I just went the other night and found really nice yom tov tops for very cheap (most expensive top I got was 29 dollars and it looks gorgeous).specifically look at the jennifer lopaz collrction they have gorgeous cream and gold tops. I too am a big size (extra large) and was very successful there. Again dont go to the route 9 in howell go to the brick location 664 new jersey 70 brick nj 08723 . Its right past cosco

amother

Post Sun, Mar 17 2013, 9:18 pm
I love. Heads of class - they have everything!! They sell womens clothes and kids clothes nd tons of accessories even shoes and jewlery. I always send my out of town visitors there and they are always so happy Smile - good luck
I think there address is 916 river avenue but look it up just in case..........
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics