Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Very sad abt pesach clothes shopping
Previous  1  2

amother

Post Thu, Mar 21 2013, 6:42 pm
Fabulous wrote:
amother wrote:
Im not sure where you live but if you are in NY, I was recently in Junee on 18th ave where they have a huge . selection of skirts that are well below the knee. Or at least on me and im 5'7". All of the skirts that are JUNEE brand at least. Even if you don't like the newest fashions like lets say colored skirts they have all of the basics in black, white, ivory, grey...They do carry a few other skirts of other brands/designers that might be too short depending on your height. They even have a section with some of the same skirts in extra long length of 27" though Im not sure what the length of the basic ones were. Anyway im not talking about the tznius level of the tops bc you have the same issue there with layering using shells or cardigans but they are very pretty and stylish if that's your thing.

Junee produced or found a special line. I was in their store and they had a whole display of JUST midcalf skirts.

I think midis are the in look, not where I live at least, but according to some fashion sites.

spring13

Post Thu, Mar 21 2013, 7:22 pm
http://www.ebay.com/sch/Skirts.....=1000

Any seller worth their salt will either have already posted measurements, or will provide them immediately if you send a message. The above link takes you to a search for new-with-tags mid-calf-length skirts. Over 6000 of them. Feel free to narrow down by size, color, etc.

Chanala1

Post Thu, Mar 21 2013, 9:03 pm
desighners paradise (18th ave) Unique Boutique (coney Island j&k)
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics