Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
To Contact Rebetzin Kolodetsky

FS613

Post Fri, Apr 05 2013, 12:19 am
If I want to send a letter to Rebetzin Leah Kolodetsky,
the daughter of Rabbi Chaim Kanievsky, Shlita, and Rebetzin Batsheva Kanievsky, A"H:

Does anyone have her address in Eretz Yisroel?

Thank you.

spinkles

Post Fri, Apr 05 2013, 9:15 am
I would think you could just send it to the Kanievskys' apartment:

Rabbanit Kolodetzky
23 Rechov Rashbam
Bnei Brak, Israel

But maybe someone has better info for you.

myself

Post Fri, Apr 05 2013, 10:39 am
From the book about Rebbetzin Kanievsky it seemed that Rebbetzen Kolodetsky sees people in R' Chaim's house and any letters that come to R' Chaim that are written by females get passed on to her.

babygirl

Post Mon, Oct 06 2014, 3:47 am
Does anyone have a phone number for me to make an appointment?
Thanks!

FS613

Post Sun, Oct 19 2014, 8:41 am
Yes, I have the same question.

If I'd like to make an appointment to visit Rebbetzin Kolodetsky in Eretz Yisroel,

does anyone know if there's a phone number to make an appointment?

Thank you.

FS613

Post Wed, Jan 20 2016, 11:29 am
Does anyone have any updated information about Rebetzin Kolodetsky's personal address (not that of her father, Shlita) since the original post?

Thank you.

amother
Bisque

Post Wed, Jan 20 2016, 11:41 am
there is a phone number to call to make an appt. Good luck getting thru tho! Basically, a message picks up telling u to call between 9 and 9:10 the night b4 u want an appt. As u can imagine- it's always busy then!

The easiest way to get in, is to go to hafrashas challah on Thursday evening (usually starting abt 5) at Lederman shul. She speaks for a couple of minutes giving chizzuk, then does hafrasha and then e/o gets a few minutes w/ her. You just have to be patient till it's ur turn and of course that only works if u don't want a private meeting. (Tho u can lean close to her ear so e/o doesn't hear what ur saying, if u don't want) Also, u can give her a kvittel to pass on names to R' Chaim.

I'll try to find where I put the phone # for those who are interested. Hope this helps!

amother
Bisque

Post Wed, Jan 20 2016, 11:42 am
also, I don't think she sees at R' Chaim's house, but in a little caravan/room by Lederman

alwayscooking

Post Wed, Jan 20 2016, 5:25 pm
052-717-2233 I was there after succos she also comes to mincha at 1:30 by Ledermans shul so can try to catch her there I went and waited for an hour around 6:00 I x have an appt and it took a lot to get into her without an apt. the best is to get an appt bec otherwise it gets wild with the amount of ppl coming without an appt and they x always let u in without appt. good luck

FS613

Post Thu, Jan 21 2016, 7:52 am
I am in the United States and B"N don't know when I can visit Eretz Yisroel next.

I was just wondering if anyone has a home mailing address for Rebetzin Kolodetsky,

so that the Kvittel would go directly to her in her home,

instead of going to the home of Rabbi Kanievsky, Shlita,

and needing to be sorted out from the Kvittels that go directly to Rabbi Kanievsky.

rimon613

Post Tue, Jul 26 2016, 6:26 pm
Hi, I tried calling to get an appointment but I wasn't successful because the line was busy between 9 and 9:10. I am only in Israel for a few more days and I must see the Rebbetzin. I don't want to go on a Thursday when she has hafrashat challah because I know many people will be there and I need a private appointment with her. What should I do?

Elkash

Post Sun, Oct 14 2018, 8:52 pm
I will be in Israel from. xx to xx. I would like to request an an appointment with Rebbitzen Kolodetsky I am not available on xx. My name is [personal info removed for your protection]

mamaG

Post Wed, Jan 06 2021, 8:16 pm
Does anyone have updated information how to send in a kvittel or even a letter to Rebbetzin Kolodetsky?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions