Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Grill pan

amother

Post Thu, Apr 18 2013, 1:05 pm
I so recommendations fora GOOD grill pan. I'm willing to spend on it.

amother

Post Thu, Apr 18 2013, 3:59 pm
?

amother

Post Thu, Apr 18 2013, 6:51 pm
Bump

lk1234

Post Thu, Apr 18 2013, 8:33 pm
I just bought the belgique grill pan. I am really loving it. I can't believe I missed out all these years on this pan. I can see myself using it practiclaly every night.

Anyone else feel that way about their grill pan? Do you use your grill pan like, really frequently? 3-4 times a week?

amother

Post Thu, Apr 18 2013, 8:36 pm
lk1234 wrote:
I just bought the belgique grill pan. I am really loving it. I can't believe I missed out all these years on this pan. I can see myself using it practiclaly every night.

Anyone else feel that way about their grill pan? Do you use your grill pan like, really frequently? 3-4 times a week?

How much $?

lk1234

Post Thu, Apr 18 2013, 8:37 pm
something like 34 on sale from like 60. It was on sale this week at macys. I think macys is having a friends and family sale. Check it out!

MMCH

Post Fri, Apr 19 2013, 9:43 am
I looove my Nordic Ware grill pan.
huuge pain to clean, but got it as a gift and was told not to put it in the dishwasher.
use it all the time

cookielady

Post Fri, Apr 19 2013, 12:06 pm
I love mine. We use it all the time. I bought mine online but don't remember from where. I paid about $40 for it. Worth every penny.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Fri, Apr 19 2013, 12:34 pm
Make sure that if it's pre-seasoned, your LOR approves of its use, as pre-seasoned pans can have any type of fat used in it, and there is no way to know if it is kosher or not (even if a company claims it is, brands can change on a whim, and there is no mashgiach.)

I have heard of letting it cook in an oven at the highest temperature for 45 minutes as a way of kashering it before using it, but this may or may not be acceptable to everyone.

mommyhood

Post Fri, Apr 19 2013, 12:35 pm
I got a Calphalon grill pan from Bed Bad and Beyond with the 20% off coupon. I think it was this one.
http://www.bedbathandbeyond.co.....36973
I love it, I use it for chicken cutlets and veggies all the time.

hotmom

Post Sun, May 05 2013, 12:32 pm
I have the calphalon $35 from kitchen Couture in BP. Superb. Use it daily for my diet and many times for family with different seasonings. Its great easy to clean and super fast. I just love it.

alef12

Post Sun, May 05 2013, 2:57 pm
Love my Le Crueset grill pan. Use it often in the winter (in spring, summer, and fall mostly use the actual grill)

sunflowers

Post Sun, May 05 2013, 7:41 pm
I actually got mine from IKEA only $15!!!! I use it all the time to grill fish, it tastes just like the fish you get in the restaurants.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen