Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Hooray!!!
1  2  Next

Tefila

Post Wed, May 11 2005, 12:53 pm
My babies have just done it. I'm jumping for joy here, you'd think they were my first Rolling Eyes
They walked on their own no holding on 3 steps one baby 2 steps the other one. I am going to now practice w/h them so they will walk to shul in a month, now I can go out on shabbos la di da.

miriam

Post Wed, May 11 2005, 1:04 pm
Mazel Tov. That's pretty cool they walked at the same time.

micki

Post Wed, May 11 2005, 1:27 pm
mazel tov! how old are htey now? I love the way they walk like drunken soldiers at first- enjoy this moment.

gryp

Post Wed, May 11 2005, 1:30 pm
thats wonderful freilich- how far is the shul from you?

micki- I just noticed you have a pattern in your family Smile

supermom

Post Wed, May 11 2005, 1:44 pm
micki wrote:
I love the way they walk like drunken soldiers at first- enjoy this moment.

LOL you made me realize how true that is my daughter just started walking a month ago and yeah right real drunkard soilder walking LOL

MAZAL TOV!!! Freilich now your freedom is just starting enjoy it now before the next one comes around Wink

Motek

Post Wed, May 11 2005, 1:47 pm
freilich - your emoticons make it seem as though you have triplets!

supermom

Post Wed, May 11 2005, 1:49 pm
twins sometimes feel as though you have triplets no?

SK

Post Wed, May 11 2005, 1:52 pm
Congrats.
And beware LOL
After my twins started walking they were like a little team - helping each other do all sorts of mischievous things...It's really double the nachas when you see them reach milestones.
Enjoy them.

smile

Post Wed, May 11 2005, 2:15 pm
Enjoy it but careful now the fun begins for them. Mr. Green

Tefila

Post Wed, May 11 2005, 2:17 pm
Thank-You everyone, I'm just enjoying their milestones thats all

Micki: yep they do walk like drunken soilders LOL
Rg: Shul is 5 min for us prob for them 10 or a bit more.
My dilemma just relized I can't take them walking on my own. To begin w/h one will go one way and maybe one the other way, the same w/h the park . SK heeeellp Confused
Motek and Super twins feel like half adozen b"h Very Happy

Sunshine

Post Wed, May 11 2005, 2:29 pm
Freilich, you don't want them to sit down in middle of the sidewalk and refuse to walk more and have one run away. When my brother started to walk for a few months we took him to a bris down the block. When we were 2 houses away from our home(on the way back) he sat down and din't budge for an hour. Rolling Eyes That was the last time he went out on Shabbos for a while!

supermom

Post Wed, May 11 2005, 3:10 pm
wait until they walk like a 'pro' before taking them out and maybe one of your daughters or sons can help you walk them to shul or to friends houses. just an idea

Tefila

Post Wed, May 11 2005, 4:34 pm
Hm thanks super and sunshine for being a kill joy. But you're right I have to be practical, oh well one day 8)

Sunshine

Post Wed, May 11 2005, 5:15 pm
sorry. right now just smile with happyness and don't forget to take plenty of pictures and videos!!! Mazel Tov!!! Mazel Tov!!!

raizy

Post Wed, May 11 2005, 9:13 pm
horray for u . but beware once they walk they are into everything. we mother are a crazy bunch . first we cant wait them to walk and then when they finally walk . we wish they werent for a while .... we lock them up in a carriage.
my baby walks allready for over two months. he started to walk at 10 months. so he just zooms everywhere. I think that this summer I will have no rest at all. I will be running after him a whole time.

and for this I was begging him to walk????

roza

Post Wed, May 11 2005, 9:39 pm
mazel tov!

Tefila

Post Wed, May 11 2005, 9:47 pm
My babies are almost 11mnths! But it's still fun to watch them wobble Wink

deedee

Post Wed, May 11 2005, 11:42 pm
congrats!!! it happens so fast. they go from being little needy babies to little independent people!
the cutiest is when they start reaching on tippytoes to get s/t on a dresser also when they learn to push themselves up after falling. its so cool to watch the progression. what a miracle-B'H!!!!

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Wed, May 18 2005, 5:49 pm
congrats!
My 10 month old has been standing holding on and "cruising" practically forever (well, maybe since like 6 months old?) and I'm still waiting for him to stand/walk alone. Guess he's scared. Smile He's crawling all over the place, though Smile

BlumaG

Post Wed, May 18 2005, 6:10 pm
mazal tov freilich
sorry to burst ur bubble but a word of warning about oging out on shabbos
my daughter is 17 months n has been walking for 6 months now, we were ivited out last shabbos to a family 5 minutes away (literally around the corner) the way there was fantastic, she held mine n my husbands hands it was gr8, the way home the ground was wet bc it had rained during hte meal and she didn't want to walk she kept asking me to "hold you". she cried all way home which took us about 15 minutes n her pretty pink dress was soaking and had mud marks on from where she sat in the middle of the sidewalk, it was pathetic, hope u have better luck Smile
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics