Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Other sites like Swagbucks?
1  2  3  4  Next

Mrs.K

Post Sun, May 05 2013, 9:03 am
Does anyone know of any other sites similar to Swagbucks?

I like these sort of sites for extra free money. I work from home all day anyway so I'm sitting by the computer anyway, I don't mind clicking here and there and it really adds up. Swagbucks is great but a lot of features don't work from Israel. Does anyone know of any other sites like Swagbucks?

Recently I joined InboxDollars and I've been very impressed because they pay actual cash (instead of gift cards like Swagbucks) and all the features are available internationally (unlike Swagbucks). Don't get me wrong, you can't get rich, but it's free money for just clicking through a few minutes a day, especially for those of us that are working at their computer anyway. I got my first $30 recently, once you get your first payment you're updated to gold membership free, which helps earn more. I've just been really impressed with it overall.

Does anyone have any other websites like these? Clicks4pay wouldn't let me on from Israel and I tried another one that I was very unimpressed with.

(If anyone wants info about InboxDollars btw, feel free to ask me. I think if you sign up through my link thingy I get a referral bonus but I'm not really sure how that works - I've never had any referrals before at InboxDollars or at Swagbucks.)

smss

Post Sun, May 05 2013, 9:26 am
okay, I tried to sign up for inbox dollars, and it keeps telling me I need a valid email address. I have a normal gmail email address, I promise. I checked it 3 times. any ideas??

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Sun, May 05 2013, 9:30 am
there's a site that has you do surveys. they can be tedious, but the pay is $3 each and I think they only send you ones that you qualify for. So far I've done 2.
I'm not sure if you can just "sign up" or need to when they're recruiting new members. but here's the link
http://www.pineconeresearch.com/

smss

Post Sun, May 05 2013, 9:31 am
it finally went through...not sure what that was about.

(sorry - I just saw now that you could get a referral! Sad)

so, what do you use it for? how does it work?

TwinsMommy

Post Sun, May 05 2013, 9:32 am
I've made well over a thousand so far through hits4pay. I do it for about 10 minutes a night. PM me and I'll give you my referral linky.

I used to do inbox dollars and other sites like that too, but I wasn't referring like I was to hits4pay and without referral bonuses, the cash doesn't add up quickly enough.

shalhevet

Post Sun, May 05 2013, 9:55 am
Mrs. K, what does clicking on InboxDollars mean? Searches I'm already doing (and I do dozens of searches a day probably) or I have to waste 10 minutes?
If it's the former you can pm me your link Smile

Mrs.K

Post Sun, May 05 2013, 10:49 am
Smss, No problem, the referral is nice, but you don't have to click it Smile

Bracha V'Hatzlacha, thank you, I'm going to look at that site. I wonder if it works from Israel?

TwinsMommy, I heard good things about that site but they wouldn't let me sign up! I think because I'm in Israel. But I like InboxDollars because I'm still making money with zero referrals. If you have to refer to earn something, I can't do it. I'm not a big "networker".

Shalhevet, you use it just as you would use google, you can earn up to 15 cents a day, plus a once a week bonus (5 cents a week, after your first $30, 10 cents a week) . For work I need to search a lot of addresses and phone numbers and I actually like google better for that, but for everything else I just use the InboxDollars to search.
My referral link is this: InboxDollars

Again, this won't make you rich. Don't quit your day job. But I love the idea of free money if I'm sitting at the computer working anyway. I just got my first $30 and bought a few summer shirts for my boys and now I'm like, "Hey! They were free!" It's nice Smile

zigi

Post Sun, May 05 2013, 11:02 am
bing also has, its very slow to rack up points. there is also irazoo, and can't beat free. jingit used to be worth it now it barely works for me. sbcodez.com has links to other sites

Mrs.K

Post Sun, May 05 2013, 11:07 am
This is the breakdown I believe:

You can get a lot by signing up for deals but I NEVER do. I don't need more junk.
You can 2 cents per email you click on. Just click. No need to sign up to anything. I'd say you get about 5 emails a day?
1 cent for every 2 real searches, up to 15 cents a day. It's credited the next day.
Free spin every day to win either more money, sweepstakes tickets, or survey coins.
A survey coin is 25 cents. It means that when you complete a survey, you get paid, plus an additional quarter.
A survey can be 50 cents - 1.50 usually. Plus your additional 25 cents. You have to qualify for a survey which I do, a few a week. I never qualify for Swagbucks surveys, so this was fun. If you start answering and it turns out you don't qualify, you get to spin the prize wheel and one time I actually landed on 5$! (Which is crazy, I just sort of assumed that was there for show.)
You also get cash back on shopping like Swagbucks, but a higher percentage, which is amazing. Like Gap on InboxDollars is more then Swagbucks, plus you get cash, not "bucks"
There are also tasks like at Swagbucks, I do those sometimes as long as it's quick and pays well.

There are other ways like offers and games but I don't want to sign up for anything, so I don't.
After your first $30, you become a "gold member" which gets some more benefits such as double sweepstakes entries and a referral portion for people who sign up without someone's link.

All in all, I'm very happy with it. But I repeat, it's not an income. It's a few extra bucks in your pocket.

Mrs.K

Post Sun, May 05 2013, 11:15 am
zigi wrote:
bing also has, its very slow to rack up points. there is also irazoo, and can't beat free. jingit used to be worth it now it barely works for me. sbcodez.com has links to other sites

Do any of these give cash though? Or is it all points?

I've tried Cant beat free, I wasn't too impressed.

I 'like' sbcodez on Facebook because it updates my newsfeed with swagcodes, which I need, because with Swagbucks in Israel I cannot earn for searches Sad which stinks. Not from the Swagtv either.

e1234

Post Sun, May 05 2013, 11:32 am
thanks mrs. k signed up for inboxdollars - if I can make money searching which I do anyway then why not

lets see how long it takes to reach the $30

ila

Post Sun, May 05 2013, 11:39 am
Did you hear about telexfree?is it a scam?

Mrs.K

Post Sun, May 05 2013, 11:48 am
Good luck e1234! I don't think it's super quick but for those of us that work on the computer anyway and need to search anyway, I think it's great.

Ila, I just looked at that site, do you have to pay for their software? That's always the biggest red flag to me. .

smss

Post Sun, May 05 2013, 11:50 am
sorry to be dense, but I can't for the life of me see a way to search on inbox$$.

also - I got this message:

Unfortunately we have limited earning opportunities available for your country.
Due to the limited opportunities, we will not be able to send you PaidEmails®.

?!?

TwinsMommy

Post Sun, May 05 2013, 11:58 am
I forgot about Vindale-- I used to do $5 to $10 a week on there but stopped due to lack of time--- just wanted to focus on hits4pay outside of my "real" jobs. Smile

pm me for a vindale referral link if you want/need.

shalhevet

Post Sun, May 05 2013, 12:00 pm
smss wrote:
sorry to be dense, but I can't for the life of me see a way to search on inbox$$.

also - I got this message:

Unfortunately we have limited earning opportunities available for your country.
Due to the limited opportunities, we will not be able to send you PaidEmails®.

?!?

I was going to post exactly the same thing. Tongue Out
Join the dense club. Tongue Out

Mrs.K

Post Sun, May 05 2013, 12:03 pm
Smss, really?? Okay that's weird. I'm in Israel and do get the paid emails and get credit for it. How odd. Maybe it has something to do with IP addresses? As far as searching, do you see the search box right under the words Inbox Dollars on the home page. Do you see it?

TwinsMommy, can you tell me a bit more about Vindale? It's cash? What do you have to do to earn? I'll take your referral link. Thanks!

Mrs.K

Post Sun, May 05 2013, 12:04 pm
Shalhevet, did you get that message about the emails from Israel too???

On the Inbox Dollar home page, upper left corner there's a box that says search, see it?
You can also do it from their toolbar, but you don't have to download it if you don't want to. You can search from the homepage.

smss

Post Sun, May 05 2013, 12:09 pm
Mrs.K wrote:
Smss, really?? Okay that's weird. I'm in Israel and do get the paid emails and get credit for it. How odd. Maybe it has something to do with IP addresses? As far as searching, do you see the search box right under the words Inbox Dollars on the home page. Do you see it?

all I see is the home button... What

Quote:
TwinsMommy, can you tell me a bit more about Vindale? It's cash? What do you have to do to earn? I'll take your referral link. Thanks!

I went to it - not available in israel

Mrs.K

Post Sun, May 05 2013, 12:13 pm
Smss, try this link: http://www.inboxdollars.com/search

Does it show up for you now?

Stinks that Vindale is available here. But I can't understand why it's showing that you can't get emails from Israel and it never gave me a problem???
Page 1 of 4 1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics