Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Where to buy custom dining chairs?

amother

Post Tue, May 07 2013, 11:44 am
I would like to be able to pick a frame and then have a variety of fabric options to choose from. I live on the east coast and would be willing to look in the NYC, PA, NJ, MD, VA areas if anyone can suggest a store that caters to this. I need a 12 chairs and am prepared to spend around $200/$250 per chair; and a bit more for the arm chairs. Are there any frum stores that cater to this need? I just can't believe it's proving to be so difficult to find.

Anonymous bc I know ladies on here who I have asked this question to and I don't want to give myself away Smile

Mimisinger

Post Tue, May 07 2013, 12:29 pm
I don't know prices, but I went to Macy's furniture and they had tons of chairs that you could choose and tons of fabrics to choose from. (This was in NJ)

skcomputer

Post Tue, May 07 2013, 12:35 pm
I just ordered dining room chairs from Bassett Furniture. They are all over the US. They are custom made with lots of choices of style, finish and of course fabric. They are made in North Carolina and shipped. I haven't received mine yet, but I have ordered other custom furniture from them and have been happy with the quality, appearance and service.

Nikki

Post Tue, May 07 2013, 1:03 pm
Any BP store can help you. Accentuations, regal, loefflers, sterns. There is another store on third avenue on the outskirts of BP but I forgot the name.

amother
Slategray

Post Wed, Oct 14 2020, 1:10 am
skcomputer wrote:
I just ordered dining room chairs from Bassett Furniture. They are all over the US. They are custom made with lots of choices of style, finish and of course fabric. They are made in North Carolina and shipped. I haven't received mine yet, but I have ordered other custom furniture from them and have been happy with the quality, appearance and service.

I know this is very old, but wondering how the chairs are holding up. Because of this post I’m considering Bassett dining room chairs. I never heard of them before...

amother
Firebrick

Post Wed, Oct 14 2020, 4:16 am
I recently bought from Regal and I'm very happy with them. (Sorry I don't know about Bassett.)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics