Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Britney Spears bald
1  2  3  4  5  Next

amother

Post Mon, Feb 19 2007, 9:37 am
shock if britney can shave, why cant I?

happyone

Post Mon, Feb 19 2007, 9:42 am
Who's stopping you??

RedVines

Post Mon, Feb 19 2007, 9:52 am
poor girl, I am sad for her.

Mishie

Post Mon, Feb 19 2007, 12:09 pm
She looks really scary... poor girl. What's goin' on with her?

amother

Post Mon, Feb 19 2007, 12:11 pm
whats going on with her?
Many stars go through stages..she is going crazy now.She needs attentionn-why not?

Mishie

Post Mon, Feb 19 2007, 12:19 pm
I geuss that's one way of getting attention..... Rolling Eyes

withhumor

Post Mon, Feb 19 2007, 1:29 pm
I didn’t get attention for that… Sad

shayna82

Post Mon, Feb 19 2007, 1:44 pm
poor her?? o come on, poor her nothing.

mimsy7420

Post Mon, Feb 19 2007, 1:47 pm
shayna82 wrote:
poor her?? o come on, poor her nothing.

seriously.

chavamom

Post Mon, Feb 19 2007, 1:54 pm
Nebach - she's nuts. Just b/c she's filthy rich and crazy doesn't make it any less tragic. I just hope her kids are safe.

queenyemk

Post Mon, Feb 19 2007, 2:00 pm
omg - I didn't expect to see this when I logged on - even though I am happy to know I am not the only one to know this news.

so she shaved her head - she is going thru a divorce at 25 with 2 kids - who wouldn't flip out. she doesn't have proper family support, her mum is a child herself and her sister is following in footsteps. the people around her 'care' - yeah right - they just want her image to keep up so that she makes more money to put in all of their pockets. I reckon she did it so that people will get of backs to get her career going again - let her stay home with her kids - she can afford it!

amother

Post Mon, Feb 19 2007, 2:01 pm
I cut off all of my hair when I was going through post-partum depression. Maybe she is just depressed.

greenfire

Post Mon, Feb 19 2007, 2:07 pm
so what about brittany spears - my daughter shaved (part) her head too - before her ....

shanie5

Post Mon, Feb 19 2007, 2:10 pm
withhumor wrote:
I didn’t get attention for that… Sad

nope-you got your attention before cutting off your hair-at your wedding Wink

shayna82

Post Mon, Feb 19 2007, 2:38 pm
I know what about more important things going on in this world:

the war
sicknesses and finding cures
poor people

faigie

Post Mon, Feb 19 2007, 6:37 pm
I heard she did it in honor of her aunt who just died of cancer,,,,,,, and im guessing the aunt was bald from the chemo.

withhumor

Post Mon, Feb 19 2007, 6:39 pm
Quote:
withhumor wrote:
I didn’t get attention for that…

nope-you got your attention before cutting off your hair-at your wedding

Honestly, I think for a chassidsha girl, the 24 hours of the wedding day/night/next morning is the most traumatic process. You get married to a guy you spoke for 20 minutes… then you lose your virginity in a manner nobody ever explained to you in depth…. Then you lose your hair the next morning. HELLO ANYBODY HEAR ME it’s time for a change for the future generation.

batya_d

Post Mon, Feb 19 2007, 7:16 pm
withhumor wrote:
Quote:
withhumor wrote:
I didn’t get attention for that…

nope-you got your attention before cutting off your hair-at your wedding

Honestly, I think for a chassidsha girl, the 24 hours of the wedding day/night/next morning is the most traumatic process. You get married to a guy you spoke for 20 minutes… then you lose your virginity in a manner nobody ever explained to you in depth…. Then you lose your hair the next morning. HELLO ANYBODY HEAR ME it’s time for a change for the future generation.

So you'd like to institute dating and contact during the engagement for chaseedishe couples? Good luck! LOL

withhumor

Post Mon, Feb 19 2007, 7:35 pm
Awww you know, I’d like the process of marriage to be inspiring, romantic, and exciting for thes poor girls! They should be taught the beauty of relationships, not ‘you gotta do it then dunk then do it again….” You have no clue how awful they make it sound, girls faint by the private kallah classes… and I’m not even talking about the boys!

You know, you can tell your 11 year old daughter that she’s going to bleed every month and it’s yucky but it’s only for a few days and she’s not dying. OR you can tell her that every month Hashem prepares your body to have a baby blah blah and when Hashem picks the right time, you have a bay and the baby grows from the blood which doesn’t come out… blah blah MAKE IT SPECIAL!

ShiraMiri

Post Mon, Feb 19 2007, 8:06 pm
All I can say is if there is a good shaitel macher on this site - get in touch with Britney's people and make a fortune! She needs some wig advice and quick!

Page 1 of 5 1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics