Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
9 month old baby suffering eczema and allergies
Previous  1  2

manyhats

Post Mon, May 20 2013, 12:38 pm
Thank you all for your replies.

Isramom 8,
I will look up pendulums.

superwife'
What an ordeal, constant ear infections. Poor baby!
I will ask son whether an energy healer and accuprresure Dr. has been consulted. (first I will read up on how they can help) Anyway, so glad your child is bH doing so much better. Also, what 10% of food is ok?

buzz,
Puffiness does not sound like eczema. The red cheeks might be . Does baby scratch a lot. What does Dr. say?
Sleeping thru night is a wonderful sign.

Update: After months of abstaining from milk and egg, baby showed no improvement. Two weeks ago, dil reintroduced those items to her diet. BH, gs did not get worse.

This situation is a trial. Mom, Dad, lovely Baby up every 2 hours during night. Daytime, Baby still needs attention. As do his wonderful lively delicious brother and sister.

G-d help us all !

bamamama

Post Mon, May 20 2013, 12:46 pm
manyhats wrote:
Thank you all for your replies.

Isramom 8,
I will look up pendulums.

superwife'
What an ordeal, constant ear infections. Poor baby!
I will ask son whether an energy healer and accuprresure Dr. has been consulted. (first I will read up on how they can help) Anyway, so glad your child is bH doing so much better. Also, what 10% of food is ok?

buzz,
Puffiness does not sound like eczema. The red cheeks might be . Does baby scratch a lot. What does Dr. say?
Sleeping thru night is a wonderful sign.

Update: After months of abstaining from milk and egg, baby showed no improvement. Two weeks ago, dil reintroduced those items to her diet. BH, gs did not get worse.

This situation is a trial. Mom, Dad, lovely Baby up every 2 hours during night. Daytime, Baby still needs attention. As do his wonderful lively delicious brother and sister.

G-d help us all !

Manyhats, I wish your family success in their quest to help their child with eczema. I'll share this one thing mbuchathat has worked in the last week for us - probiotics. My dh started brewing both kombucha and water kefir to give to our ds who still had eczema on his legs. I cannot tell you the amazing difference we have seen - 90% of the eczema is gone. Just FYI.

manyhats

Post Mon, May 20 2013, 1:13 pm
Bamamama,

Always happy to hear new ideas that worked for someone. Thank you for sharing.

I wonder if you could possibly clarify.

What are the following: mbucha, kombucha, water kefir

amother
Plum

Post Sat, Jan 26 2019, 8:01 pm
Superwife wrote:
I had a similar situation with my daughter. On top of it all, she had constant (and I mean she never didn't have one...) ear infections. I went for allergy tests by my pediatrician and all tests came back negative. I know allergies run in my family so I tried a different approach. I went to an "energy healer" who used a pendulum to test her for allergies. My mom also tested her through acupressure. Both tests came out almost exactly the same and I have discovered that my daughter is basically allergic to 90% of food on this planet, LOL! some of the allergies I would never have dreamed even existed (allergies to carrots...apples...barley...potato...almost all fruits and vegetables, certain meats, certain fish.... the list goes on) She also developed a feeding issue (probably because her stomach did not agree with these foods...). When I was nursing, I stopped eating these foods and when she started solids I re-introduced them to her. It was a bad idea. As of now, she is not eating the foods she is allergic to and her ears and eating have definitely improved. Her eczema is still a problem, but I suspect that she is eating something she shouldn't and I haven't figured out what it is yet. I definitely recommend using "alternative medicinal approach" regarding allergies. Your DIL doesn't need to ween yet. There are other options out there that work.

Are you still on imamother? I'd love to know what worked in the end.
*Desperate mom here!*

amother
Papaya

Post Sat, Jan 26 2019, 9:01 pm
My cousin had the same exact thing with her baby.
She used the Jaffe food allergy Institute at Mount Sinai in Manhattan. They are the leading researchers in the country. They will answer questions over the phone.

dankbar

Post Sat, Jan 26 2019, 11:58 pm
Kiniseologist might figure out what's causing it
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics