Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Band Fall Wig, what do you recommend?

amother

Post Mon, Jun 03 2013, 4:31 pm
I am looking to buy a long band fall for the summer. Something very lightweight with not much hair. Better quality hair as opposed to the cheaper processed line. Can anyone recommend something in Brooklyn, NY area? In the blonde family. Willing to pay for something nice and very natural looking. Thank you!

amother

Post Mon, Jun 03 2013, 6:21 pm
I have the blonde Milano which they added blonde hair to. It was about $700, somewhat long but not too crazy.

My only word of advice to you would be to check the cap before you buy it. It has a darker netting and it shows through on the top of the scalp so I have to wear thicker bands than I would like.

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, Jun 03 2013, 6:28 pm
amother wrote:
I have the blonde Milano which they added blonde hair to. It was about $700, somewhat long but not too crazy.

My only word of advice to you would be to check the cap before you buy it. It has a darker netting and it shows through on the top of the scalp so I have to wear thicker bands than I would like.

All Milanos are processed, and can vary wildly in quality and texture. You can luck out, or you can get a lemon, so don't buy one unless you can run your fingers through it first.

nyer1

Post Mon, Jun 03 2013, 6:53 pm
Tori!

respectfulmom

Post Mon, Jun 03 2013, 7:05 pm
New Bella wigs are awesome and extremely well priced

amother

Post Tue, Jun 04 2013, 9:25 am
What about a shevy fall? Does anyone have experience with that?

amother

Post Tue, Jun 04 2013, 10:27 am
DO NOT GET A SHEVY!!! I am currently having the WORST experience with them. They DO NOT stand behind their products and their 1 year warranty is absolute BS. They will make up a reason why it is your fault if your wig has problems.

farm

Post Tue, Jun 04 2013, 11:17 am
My Shevy fall is 6 years old and going strong b"H. But it costs the same as a full Shevy sheitel, so I wouldn't do it again if I was spending that kind of $ on a wig.

freidasima

Post Tue, Jun 04 2013, 1:17 pm
Royal custom is great, I've used them for years. They are not expensive and I love their superfall.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics