Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Finding a Babysitter

MMEC123

Post Tue, Feb 27 2007, 11:13 am
I am so heartbroken that I will have to return to work after Pesach (I just had a baby) but we need the insurance my job provides so it's not much of a choice unfortunately. I need to start looking for a babysitter as I know I am going to be picky so I need the extra time. How do you even begin the search? How do you know if the person is good? Should I get someone in my house or theirs? Can you tell this is my first baby LOL ? Please post all your advice here!

bonzie

Post Tue, Feb 27 2007, 11:23 am
why don't you send your baby to a group, the interaction with other babies is probably healthier for your baby, and the price difference will be better for you

amother

Post Tue, Feb 27 2007, 12:36 pm
Quote:

why don't you send your baby to a group, the interaction with other babies is probably healthier for your baby, and the price difference will be better for you

I disagree. babies do NOT need interaction. If a mother cannot take care of her baby full time what a baby needs is ONE LOVING person to care for her needs right on time when the baby needs them...... In a group setting that happens alot less and besides u dont need ure baby getting sick, or even hurt from the other children at such a young tender age! I dont know cuz its hard but I guess call everyone u know for recommendations and when u do meet someone, FOLLOW YOUR INSTINCTS! and also come otu of the blue to check and make sure your babysitter is really good and loving with your baby.

Goodluck!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics