Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Where is Afula?

amother

Post Wed, Jul 10 2013, 12:57 pm
Where is Afula? How far is the bus ride from Jerusalem? Do buses go often?

Tamiri

Post Wed, Jul 10 2013, 1:52 pm
amother wrote:
Afula is just south of Nazereth, North and East of Hadera. Does that help you find it on the map? It's VERY hot there, in case you were wondering. If you were to go by bus, assuming there was a direct bus (which I highly doubt occurs daily if at all) it would probably be around 3 hours, maybe a bit more. By car, it's probably just over 2 hours. What's in Afula?

amother

Post Wed, Jul 10 2013, 2:15 pm
Tamiri wrote:
amother wrote:
Afula is just south of Nazereth, North and East of Hadera. Does that help you find it on the map? It's VERY hot there, in case you were wondering. If you were to go by bus, assuming there was a direct bus (which I highly doubt occurs daily if at all) it would probably be around 3 hours, maybe a bit more. By car, it's probably just over 2 hours.
I need better directions. Is it north or south of Jerusalem? Near Tzfas? Netanya? Haifa? Chevron? Beer Sheva?
We are thinking of maybe renting a car.
Tamiri wrote:

What's in Afula?
the home of isha hashunamit is in an Arab town right near Afula. If I can get to this town I have a driver that will take me to the isha hashumanit

amother

Post Wed, Jul 10 2013, 2:18 pm
amother wrote:
Tamiri wrote:
amother wrote:
Afula is just south of Nazereth, North and East of Hadera. Does that help you find it on the map? It's VERY hot there, in case you were wondering. If you were to go by bus, assuming there was a direct bus (which I highly doubt occurs daily if at all) it would probably be around 3 hours, maybe a bit more. By car, it's probably just over 2 hours.
I need better directions. Is it north or south of Jerusalem? Near Tzfas? Netanya? Haifa? Chevron? Beer Sheva?
We are thinking of maybe renting a car.
Tamiri wrote:

What's in Afula?
the home of isha hashunamit is in an Arab town right near Afula. If I can get to this town I have a driver that will take me to the isha hashumanit
What is this house?

Tamiri

Post Wed, Jul 10 2013, 2:22 pm
Way north of Jerusalem. About 150 km, over 90 miles, which can take just under 2 hours by car if everything goes right. It's nowhere near Chevron, which is south of Jerusalem. Be'er Sheva is even MORE south... don't you have a map??? You seem to have no idea where anything is, in Israel. Netanya is about 70 km from Afula. Haifa is the closest, around 40 km from Afula.

Tamiri

Post Wed, Jul 10 2013, 2:23 pm
http://www.nelech.co.il/Place/PlaceInfo/10

הגר"ח קיינבסקי שליט"א נוהג לשלוח אנשים הזקוקים להיפקד בזש"ק, להתפלל במקום זה שנעשה בו נס של תחיית המתים.

הכפר סולם אינו נחשב כעויין, תושביו מסבירים פנים לבאים בשעריהם.

Peanut2

Post Wed, Jul 10 2013, 2:39 pm
Get google maps and type in Afula, Israel.

Welcome to the Internet.

Marion

Post Wed, Jul 10 2013, 3:46 pm
Afula is north. Beer Sheva is south. Tel Aviv is centre. Jerusalem is centre, but about 45 minutes to an hour (by car) east-southeast of Tel Aviv. Chevron is southeast of Jerusalem.

Afula is about halfway between Hadera and Beit Shean (west to east), south of Nazareth and north of the top part of Yehuda and Shomron ("the West Bank").

luvinlife

Post Wed, Jul 10 2013, 4:23 pm
The bus that goes to Tiveria stops in Afula. It's about two hours from jerusalem and there is buses very often. sorry don't know the bus number.

Marion

Post Wed, Jul 10 2013, 11:24 pm
I believe the bus that goes from Jerusalem to Teveria is the 961, but it goes via the Jordan Valley Road (Kvish haBik'a), so it shouldn't really be anywhere near Afula, unless it does some huge circular sivuv.

mummy-bh

Post Thu, Jul 11 2013, 3:29 am
http://mslworld.egged.co.il/eg.....=1024

amother

Post Mon, Aug 05 2013, 12:59 am
Is Afula on the way from Jerusalem to Tzfas?

chani8

Post Mon, Aug 05 2013, 2:04 am
amother wrote:

Yes.

imasoftov

Post Mon, Aug 05 2013, 5:38 am
amother wrote:

Depends on which way you go ...

dilego

Post Mon, Aug 05 2013, 6:14 am
afula is on the way sort of towards tveria and tzefat.over kvish 6 it takes 1 1/2 hours by car.one bus towards tveria passes afula but can't remember which one.it takes 2 hours by bus and the bus doesn't stop on the way only nearer to yerushalyim on the road by motza.the bus also uses kvish 6.on the way up I think it stops for a break in tzomet megiddo.but im not sure

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Aug 06 2013, 2:11 am
I spent a few days in Afula last week in my niece's apartment. Tamiri, it wasn't that hot! 1/2 an hour away at Nachal Hakibutzim (on the way to Bet She'an) it was MURDER. But Afula is not bad at all! I loved the location because you could get anywhere (in the north) in about 1/2 an hour to an hour!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions