Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Which hotel for Pesach?

taffy

Post Sun, Mar 11 2007, 10:07 pm
There are so many advertised, it's hard to know which one to choose...Anyone here had personal experience at any one of the hotels? Would you recommend the hotel you went to?

baseballmom

Post Sun, Mar 11 2007, 10:20 pm
You have to tell a little more about what type of hotel you want...both in terms of the crowd and the gebroktz etc...

taffy

Post Sun, Mar 11 2007, 10:31 pm
I want non-gebrokts, and as far as the crowd thing goes....I assume there are all kinds in every place; doesn't make much of a difference to us, as long as they are erliche yiden and the women won't lein from the torah... Wink

Tila

Post Tue, Mar 13 2007, 12:37 pm
I have worked two different groups over the past four pesaches. The last one was at Lac Carling. It tried to accomodate ashkenazi, but my personal feel for the man (Z"L) who ran it, was one giant pesach party for his family. EVERYONE there was related to this man. I was a minority, and wow was that weird. I loved the seders that were run. I had NEVER seen a sephardic seder before.
It was a beautiful venue, this year they are somewhere else. If you are sephardic you will feel right at home.
The other times we worked with HERITAGE tours. (Rabbi Rabinovitch). I would not reccomend it. promises are not kept.
This year we are home. I wish we would go away, it is great for the kids and I never felt loenly or tied to the kitchen
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics