Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Notable Clips & Links
These are hilarious
1  2  Next

imamiri

Post Wed, Oct 02 2013, 1:39 pm
Photos of people in a haunted house in Niagara Falls. At one point a camera captures them after a scare.
And in photos 1 and 27, I saw some kippot. And tzitzit. Sometimes it is hard to tell by this forum, but Jews do have fun!

http://www.funnyordie.com/slid.....ition

greenfire

Post Wed, Oct 02 2013, 1:42 pm
are you sure jews know how to have FUN ??? BOO !!!

DrMom

Post Wed, Oct 02 2013, 1:42 pm
I don't know what they were looking at, but *I* was scared looking at some of these people!

imamiri

Post Wed, Oct 02 2013, 1:43 pm
greenfire wrote:
are you sure jews know how to have FUN ??? BOO !!!

I said "fun" once here, and a few posters were almost offended. FUN??? WHO SHOULD HAVE TIME FOR FUN?!!?!?

imamiri

Post Wed, Oct 02 2013, 1:45 pm
DrMom wrote:
I don't know what they were looking at, but *I* was scared looking at some of these people!

My favorite was the guy looking like he was going to try to fight whatever it was they saw.

greenfire

Post Wed, Oct 02 2013, 1:45 pm
I think picture 24 has popped his eyeballs

greenfire

Post Wed, Oct 02 2013, 1:47 pm
let's meet up at niagra falls ... and see what all the hugging & jumping is about ...

greenfire

Post Wed, Oct 02 2013, 1:48 pm
I like the man in 8 ... he protected his girl

greenfire

Post Wed, Oct 02 2013, 1:49 pm
in 10 - you see the big dudes holding hands - rotflmm@o !!!

greenfire

Post Wed, Oct 02 2013, 1:51 pm
27 - 3 kids hiding behind 1 guy - yet we see all of their tonsils ... I guess they couldn't whip the 'monster' with their tzitzis

Last edited by greenfire on Wed, Oct 02 2013, 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

greenfire

Post Wed, Oct 02 2013, 1:53 pm
the boys in the first picture are definitely #1 ... I'm sure they're good friends now ... especially the guy with camouflage undies - what's in your back pocket ...

imamiri

Post Wed, Oct 02 2013, 1:54 pm
Greenie, I went to something like this in Orlando back in 1997. It was called the Terror on Church St or Nightmare on Church St. It was terrifying. And awesome. It was a permanent thing, not just up in the autumn. They offered you an out halfway through.

greenfire

Post Wed, Oct 02 2013, 1:54 pm
imamiri wrote:
Photos of people in a haunted house in Niagara Falls. At one point a camera captures them after a scare.
And in photos 1 and 27, I saw some kippot. And tzitzit. Sometimes it is hard to tell by this forum, but Jews do have fun!

http://www.funnyordie.com/slid.....ition

thanx - I needed that laugh

EmesOrNT

Post Wed, Oct 02 2013, 2:05 pm
THESE ARE THE MOST AWESOME PICTURES EVER.

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Oct 02 2013, 2:13 pm
greenfire wrote:

I keep reading this as "pooped" his eyeballs, which actually might be appropriate. shock

imamiri

Post Wed, Oct 02 2013, 2:15 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:
greenfire wrote:

I keep reading this as "pooped" his eyeballs, which actually might be appropriate. shock

They might need to offer him some new drawers at the end of the haunted house.

chevron

Post Wed, Oct 02 2013, 10:58 pm
Anyone else notice how some of the woman are kind of smirking but the guys are mostly freaking out or trying to fight?

Last edited by chevron on Wed, Oct 02 2013, 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Oct 02 2013, 11:03 pm
chevron wrote:
Anyone else notice how many of the woman are kind of laughing but the guys are mostly freaking out?

I showed these to my 10yo DD, and she loved them! She noticed the same thing about the guys. The men were split about 50/50 between "fight" and "flight". The women were either cracking up, or going "Eeeeeeek!"

She has a really hard time reading facial expressions and figuring out what people might be thinking, so it was a valuable exercise in "social stories" for us. We loved that the hippy dude looked a lot like Shaggy from Scooby Doo! Very Happy

chevron

Post Wed, Oct 02 2013, 11:09 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:
chevron wrote:
Anyone else notice how many of the woman are kind of laughing but the guys are mostly freaking out?

I showed these to my 10yo DD, and she loved them! She noticed the same thing about the guys. The men were split about 50/50 between "fight" and "flight". The women were either cracking up, or going "Eeeeeeek!"

She has a really hard time rewading facial expressions and figuring out what people might be thinking, so it was a valuable exercise in "social stories" for us. We loved that the hippy dude looked a lot like Shaggy from Scooby Doo! Very Happy

and here we thought they were the strong ones.

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Oct 02 2013, 11:18 pm
chevron wrote:
FranticFrummie wrote:
chevron wrote:

She has a really hard time rewading facial expressions and figuring out what people might be thinking, so it was a valuable exercise in "social stories" for us. We loved that the hippy dude looked a lot like Shaggy from Scooby Doo! Very Happy

and here we thought they were the strong ones.

Ha! You've got to be kidding. Any woman who has delivered a baby knows beyond the shadow of a doubt that WE are by far stronger than they are. If men had to switch places with us, procreation would come to a screeching halt!
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Notable Clips & Links