Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Does anyone sell Arbonne?

amother

Post Mon, Oct 21 2013, 11:29 pm
A friend asked me to sign up and join. She said it is amazing and she already after 2 months is making a nice amount of money but I am very hesitant and my husband does not want me to put in the amount of money they require to join. But if people are making money in it maybe I should rethink it and join.
Yes the products seem amazing but is it really worth the money in the end?

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, Oct 21 2013, 11:47 pm
Lots of info both for and against Arbonne at this site: http://www.reviewopedia.com/arbonne.htm

Do a LOT of research before plunking down a bunch of money. I think it's a lot like Amway, and if you love hosting parties and inviting TONS of friends to sales events then you can get rich. Otherwise, you're going to end up with a house full of expensive product and no money.

wereafamily

Post Tue, Oct 22 2013, 12:11 am
Firstly, you need to be a party girl and a great saleslady. Secondly you need rich friends since their products are expensive.
Also while their skin products are good their makeup is nothing special and they have a very small selection when it comes to colors.

My sister joined, did a few parties, sold a few things, but it didn't get her far. Personally I wouldn't recommend it.

rising hero

Post Tue, Oct 22 2013, 9:33 am
What the others said. It has become the lastest trend. Its a bit like shaklee...all natural stuff bla bla bla. Personally I think all these MLM things are a waste of time and money. Every company has a few lucky successful members but I wouldn't bother trying my luck with this.

livelaughlove

Post Thu, Apr 23 2015, 7:29 pm
honest opinion if you really want to make big money you can ... its a commitment and yes its work- its a business after all.. no you dont need rich friends and no u dont need to know alot of people and no u dont need to be a party girl, you can still be highly sucesful without all that "as its said the company works people dont" and no it is not a pyramid- there is proof and evidence good luck.

purpleonion

Post Thu, Apr 23 2015, 8:19 pm
I bought some of there products, wasn't too happy with them ... The moisturizer made my skin itch ... But people are successful ... Do your research

livelaughlove

Post Fri, Apr 24 2015, 5:10 am
yes tgat makes sense not every product works the same for everyone but thats the beauty of arbonne is that they have something for everyone
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics