Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Yoga youtube videos

mummiedearest

Post Sun, Oct 27 2013, 12:45 pm
hi folks,

I wanted to know if anyone can recommend some good beginner yoga videos on youtube. 20 minute minimum, please, and I'm especially interested in hip opening and core muscle strength. anything would be great, though.

chocolate moose

Post Sun, Oct 27 2013, 1:13 pm
You don't need to limit yourself to yoga for core strength. There are a variety of workouts that will do that.

Also, anyone can post there. You might hurt yourself doing something that isn't correct.

mummiedearest

Post Sun, Oct 27 2013, 1:18 pm
I took private lessons for a while with a yoga instructor. I know the positions, I just need someone to put a routine together for me, which is why I'm asking for recommendations. I prefer yoga over other methods. this works for me. if you want to post non-yoga links, that's fine, but please mention that it's not yoga.

thanks.

MaBelleVie

Post Sun, Oct 27 2013, 2:10 pm
I would love the same- or even just mp3 audios.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise