Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Pesach cleaning products info

amother

Post Mon, Mar 19 2007, 2:19 pm
I'm newlywed and cleaning my own house for Pesach for the first time. (Dont' get me wrong. I cleaned for Pesach in my mother's house too, but this is the first time that I am doing it on my own in my own house.) Can anyone tell me what cleaning products I need to have to clean for Pesach besides for shmattas and a mop? My house is not very well stocked in that department yet as I only have very few basic cleaning agents. What are good cleaning agents to have around, especially for Pesach cleaning?

shayna82

Post Mon, Mar 19 2007, 2:20 pm
lysol, pinesol, fantastick, oven cleaner, goo gone, wood polish like murphys oil, silver polish, commet if u use bleach

amother

Post Mon, Mar 19 2007, 3:27 pm
Also what should I get for cleaning pots and pans?

withhumor

Post Mon, Mar 19 2007, 4:48 pm
You can go the usual route and go shopping for stuff that will do heavy cleaning for you. After a few years you will notice that the smell from these cleaners are making you dizzy! People get asthma from these harsh chemicals, and a relative lost her eye to easy off day before yom tov!

You can try the basic-h all purpose household cleanser. It has no chemicals, and is pure and organic, good bye harsh chemicals. One cleanser cleans the whole house!

When you buy the get-clean kit, you qualify for an in-home demonstration, need I say more?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics