Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Who are you gonna make the Seder with?
1  2  Next

lotte

Post Tue, Mar 20 2007, 8:22 am
We will be home alone.No guests this year.Are you going to be home as well?

Marion

Post Tue, Mar 20 2007, 8:49 am
My inlaws.

downsyndrome

Post Tue, Mar 20 2007, 8:57 am
My darling husband and children, and for one seder my married daughter, my son-in-law and my einikel!

hadasa

Post Tue, Mar 20 2007, 9:00 am
My husband's planning on inviting 10 teenage not-yet-Frum boys for the second Seder. I hope it'll go OK.....

Raisin

Post Tue, Mar 20 2007, 9:12 am
dh, kids, brother-in-law and as yet unspecified amount of assorted guests.

S.Shcwartz

Post Tue, Mar 20 2007, 9:13 am
Home alone. Beautiful.

Ruchel

Post Tue, Mar 20 2007, 9:43 am
just me, dh, baby and my parents, no guests as far as I know.

sarahd

Post Tue, Mar 20 2007, 9:44 am
My parents. Maybe the Russian family that's been coming for the past 13 years will be there for one seder too.

BeershevaBubby

Post Tue, Mar 20 2007, 9:56 am
We're doing a communal seder with 2 other families... we all do some cooking for it.

shopaholic

Post Tue, Mar 20 2007, 10:53 am
DH & kids &b my cousins who are staying with us. If they get invited out, we'll go to my parents.

baseballmom

Post Tue, Mar 20 2007, 10:56 am
hadasa wrote:
My husband's planning on inviting 10 teenage not-yet-Frum boys for the second Seder. I hope it'll go OK.....

With us the first seder will be dh, me, the 3cuties, and 3 girls who don't have a place for pesach (they are sleeping by us too). the second seder will be all of the above and 5 teenage not yet frum girls. We do this every year and it is so meaningul, especially for my dc, who are the resident pesach experts

Rosemarie

Post Tue, Mar 20 2007, 11:19 am
I'll be going to my parents for one Seder, which will be together with my two brothers and one sister and their spouses and children who are coming from out of country to my parents for Pesach. My one sister who lives in town will also come to my parents for one Seder, so we might coordinate so that we will be there together. It's going to be so much fun to be together with all my siblings Very Happy LOL as we don't see each other that often, what with many of them living out of country Sad Crying .
The other Seder will be at my in-laws, together with their children and some of their married children and grandchildren (I'm not yet sure who will be by my in-laws at each Seder as all their married kids live in town so they can decide much closer to Pesach and also split up bet both sets of parents, unlike my parents kids who have to make their decisions much earlier since almost all of them live out of town and their in-laws do too. So by now all my siblings basically know what they will be doing for Yom Tov.)
Sorry such a long post,but you asked and my answer comes with an explanation

Mishie

Post Tue, Mar 20 2007, 12:48 pm
If my Mom can find us a place to stay that's not too far from their house, then we will be with them for the Seder. (they only have 1 bedroom to spare, and it's a bit crowded to have all 7 of us sleep in 1 room).

Otherwise, I guess we'll stay home. Maybe we'll invite my DH's brother and his family, unless they already made other plans....

It looks like this is going to be a very last minute dicision for us...

cindy324

Post Tue, Mar 20 2007, 12:53 pm
home for the whole thing for the first time. I'm having my in-laws and friends.

DefyGravity

Post Tue, Mar 20 2007, 1:06 pm
In laws for the seder, my parents for the second days.

chavamom

Post Tue, Mar 20 2007, 1:53 pm
Not sure for the first seder - at home, but we don't know exactly who is coming yet. Second seder, again at home with a family from the neighborhood and a number of my dh's students.

bashinda

Post Tue, Mar 20 2007, 4:00 pm
it's hard to get guests around here so it's us. extended family doesnt come in for sedorim

chocolate moose

Post Tue, Mar 20 2007, 4:01 pm
Sounds like DH's dad and wife want to come . . . I'm not that thrilled, but . . . .

ChavieK

Post Tue, Mar 20 2007, 5:32 pm
Dh,my parents, most of the kids, just not married dd, ds's kallah & her mom.Maybe 2nd seder a not yet frum but working on it, family.

withhumor

Post Tue, Mar 20 2007, 5:43 pm
we might make a bar-b-q by the coney island beach... r.s.v.p.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics