Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
The Sadkhin Complex

amother

Post Sun, Nov 17 2013, 11:22 am
Has anyone heard of it and if so does it work and is it hard to follow. I have a busy household and I don't really have time to follow such a rigorous program.

amother
Brunette

Post Tue, May 03 2022, 9:42 pm
Hi,

I'm bumping this up.
Can anyone share what your meals look like on this diet?
Whats the cost?
What are the "balls" people are referring to?
Can it be done via telehealth?
Do they sell you products?

Thanks!

amother
Navyblue

Post Tue, May 03 2022, 9:59 pm
amother [ Brunette ] wrote:
Hi,

I'm bumping this up.
Can anyone share what your meals look like on this diet?
Whats the cost?
What are the "balls" people are referring to?
Can it be done via telehealth?
Do they sell you products?

Thanks!

I did it a few years ago. You need to go in person to get the little balls put into the right position around/near your ears. These spots correspond to certain parts of the body-like reflexology. 2 days of specific protein, then 2 days of certain amounts of 3 fruits/veg combo. It really works but maintaining it after you finish isn't as easy...
By the end of the 2nd day I had zero cravings for junk and I was already seeing a difference in my body/weight...Cravings returned after I finished the maintenance part with the smaller balls that they use
You don't have to buy any products from them, though they do sell some teas. Not sure exact cost-minimum for a month-1 full cycle-is probably not more than $500

For meals, they give u ideas what u can do with the protein and fruits/veg.

amother
Brunette

Post Tue, May 03 2022, 10:02 pm
Thanks. That was very helpful!
Do people see the balls near your ears?

amother
Navyblue

Post Tue, May 03 2022, 10:39 pm
amother [ Brunette ] wrote:
Thanks. That was very helpful!
Do people see the balls near your ears?

No. They get covered with nude tape. The balls are tiny

amother
Midnight

Post Tue, May 03 2022, 11:04 pm
Worked there years ago so some things might have changed

You’ll start with 2 fruits and veggie days. You get a list of approved options and can pick 3 off the list. During the day you can have unlimited amounts of those 3 choices
Next up Is 2 milk days. You are supposed to just have glasses of milk (or yogurt).
You alternate these days for a 10 day cycle.
During any time you can have unlimited amounts of onion soup (they give a recipe)
On Shabbos he will allow you 10 oz of fish and 10oz of meat each meal
If you ever feel you need to cheat, he recommends protein like cheese, fish or meat

The balls are acupressure that are supposed to help hunger and weight loss. They are switched to different positions every 10 days. It’s a tiny ball with nude tape behind ears, you can really only see it on men. Every 2-3 hours you need to rotate the balls with your fingers

Price depends on location. If you post which office I can try answer based on that

amother
Pumpkin

Post Tue, May 03 2022, 11:33 pm
It’s basically paying to be on a starvation diet.

amother
Navyblue

Post Tue, May 03 2022, 11:35 pm
amother [ Pumpkin ] wrote:
It’s basically paying to be on a starvation diet.

Though u don't feel starved...

amother
Starflower

Post Wed, May 04 2022, 12:43 am
amother [ Navyblue ] wrote:
Though u don't feel starved...

Because you have stupid balls behind your ears reminding you what a sucker you are that you paid good money for this so you'd BETTER lose weight.
It's one of the scamiest scams out there

amother
Gardenia

Post Wed, May 04 2022, 12:48 am
this doesn't sound healthy or balanced....
milk only all day????
what about healthy grains, vegetables, fruits....
nothing all day is healthy!!
fruits all day isn't healthy!!
(and I worked with someone who had nude tape on her ears and it looked really really weird- it was obvious she had acupuncture done....)

amother
DarkOrange

Post Wed, May 04 2022, 12:50 am
I am actually on it now. I go on it every once in awhile to cleanse and drop a few pounds. There is much more food allowed now than previously. It no longer has to be a milk day, you can have a single protein. (fish, chicken or eggs.) So today I had salmon. You are also allowed to have onions, cucumbers, and lettuce freely. So I had two meals of salmon and salad and was not hungry. Some days I have eggs and spinach.

amother
Hotpink

Post Wed, May 04 2022, 2:25 am
I worked there more recently, for 2+ years. It's alternating "milk" days and fruit/vegetable days. Milk is a single protein day- salmon, eggs, or milk- unlimited all day. Fruit/vegetable day is your choice of 3 fruits or vegetables (any combo). There's unlimited onions, lettuce, spices, throughout.
It isn't meant to be a lifestyle- it's a detox. After, you have to work together to slowly reintroduce normal foods.
I've seen it work for a lot of people. My MIL did it herself, and was happy with the results.
In terms of diets, I don't think it seems to be the worst.
(That being said, I don't have personal experience dieting, I'm an intuitive eater)

amother
Brunette

Post Wed, May 04 2022, 5:10 am
Thanks for all the info.
To the poster above who said to specify my location, its Lakewood. Are you familiar with pricing there?

I'm wondering about being hungry while on it...I've been very hungry on Optavia....I was exercising at the same time and got two lean and greens a day.

Does anyone have experience with both of these diets to compare them?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise