Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Please teach your kids

Tzutzie

Post Thu, Nov 28 2013, 7:00 pm
A boy played a bad joke and pushed my nephew in cheder. His elbow is broken and needs to have pins put in.

I'm so sad for him. He is the most gentle sweet soft good hearted 11 year old boy I have ever seen. He's the only kid I'm the class who would still be nice to the bully and the kind of boy to invite the troubled boy for a play date instead of his good friends. He's not even mad at his classmate.

Parents please teach your kids that pushing or putting obstacles in sometimes way is NOT a joke.

These games have to stop.

Hope not typos as I'm posting from a mobile phone

ROFL

Post Thu, Nov 28 2013, 7:50 pm
My son broke his front tooth when a kid pushed him into a wall! Yes and ten years later my ds is still nice to him!

smiledr

Post Thu, Nov 28 2013, 8:54 pm
One of my patients was an eight year old boy who was pushed down a flight of steps. His front teeth were subluxated and I had to "put him back together". It was terrible and he was such an angel, didn't cry juSt kept his mouth open while I worked. He was so bruised and bloody. Shame on children who behave in such a poor manner - pushing someone down steps!!!

FranticFrummie

Post Thu, Nov 28 2013, 10:36 pm
Boys! Rolling Eyes

They often have problems with coordination, and don't know where to draw the line when playing pranks and roughhousing. I can just imagine how embarrassed and frustrated the parents of the other boys must be, too!

I agree, kids do need to learn how to be more gentle. At the same time, as long as the incident wasn't done maliciously, you have to just take it as a (very expensive) lesson.

I thank G-d every day I have a girl. G-d bless you moms of boys! Hug

bubbebia

Post Thu, Nov 28 2013, 10:41 pm
And OP, kudos to you and your son. You for giving him the knowledge and ability to forgive and to be kind, and to your son for his marvelous middos! Be very proud of him.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics