Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
CANNOT BELIEVE I'M DONE!!!

S.Shcwartz

Post Thu, Mar 29 2007, 10:39 am
I just cannot believe it. House is spotless. Food is shopped. Everything kashered and covered. And I'm actually relaxing! LOL I thank Hashem for all the koichas He gave me to get here... I honestly thought I couldn't do it this year! Now comes the fun part: cooking!!!! Yay!
Colors Colors Colors Colors Colors Colors Colors Colors Colors Colors Colors

happyone

Post Thu, Mar 29 2007, 11:19 am
Good for you!!!

lotte

Post Thu, Mar 29 2007, 11:44 am
Mazal Tov!Kol hakavod!
Where wil you it Shabbos?

S.Shcwartz

Post Thu, Mar 29 2007, 11:55 am
Last minute hotel plans. Cooking evrerything at home (not me, my sis!) and we'll get to relax before the big Yom Tov IYH. We all deserve a mazal tov I think? Or a pat in the back!

baseballmom

Post Thu, Mar 29 2007, 11:57 am
I'm also finished...stayed up till 3am liast night but it is worth it to walk into a clean and pesachdik house. Just bought all the "fresh groceries - milk, eggs, produce" and tonight it is on to cooking...today I will spend the afternoon hanging out with the dcs.

S.Shcwartz

Post Thu, Mar 29 2007, 2:15 pm
Doesn't it feel GOOD 3cutie?! good for you!

dr pepper

Post Thu, Mar 29 2007, 5:10 pm
great job! I'm almost there! everything is cleaned and kashered except for my sink which is being kashered in the morning.

I have all my pots and pans unpacked and I can actually cook dinner tonight normally!

one thing I'm dreading- I still have to toivel a new set of dishes. but once I do that, I'm free!

Meema2Kids

Post Thu, Mar 29 2007, 5:13 pm
Cheers

I'm not done, but on or ahead of schedule! (That's even with the spilled bottle of molasses and DD stepping on a piece of glass)

bashinda

Post Thu, Mar 29 2007, 5:26 pm
I'm almost done. Kitchen is ready. Dinette is not and a few odds and ends like my diaper bag, strollers and covering the keyboards and closing off the pantry. Now I can cook. Trouble is, I'm exhausted! Oh well, at least I COULD cook if I wanted! Smile

NotInNJMommy

Post Thu, Mar 29 2007, 7:20 pm
Only left are cleaning bathrooms (already decluttered), redoing foyer....ds's stroller (upholstery done, just the frame), last minute laundry, my sheitel, bills...figuring out where to put random things we are selling.

Then cooking...but I don't have to make the first days so it's just this shabbos and random things like boiling sugar.

Mama Bear

Post Fri, Mar 30 2007, 12:46 am
BH same here. kashered last night, cooked a bunch today, giong to a hotel for shabbos iyh Smile

happyone

Post Fri, Mar 30 2007, 12:48 am
just wondering which hotel you are going to??
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics