Home

Bnos Hadassah (school in Jerusalem / Yerushalayim )
Previous  1, 2

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

abound

Post  Mon, Nov 11 2019, 3:16 pm
high school is not only chassidish there are a lot of litvish girls there too. The girls that I know that are there LOVE IT! Principals are very focused and caring about each girl. I am really impressed. My daughter does not go there but two of her friends do and I regret not sending her there in some ways.
There is a lot of learning and personal growth going on there. Classes are small.

amother

Fuchsia

Post  Tue, Nov 12 2019, 12:20 am
wow, that was the info I was looking for. My biggest issue would be the yiddish as my daughter doesn't know a word of it, totally litvish upbringing. Do they still teach in yiddish? I would love something small and warm for my daughter, and positive with individual attention. It sounds like a dream.

abound

Post  Tue, Nov 12 2019, 3:08 am
amother [ Fuchsia ] wrote:
wow, that was the info I was looking for. My biggest issue would be the yiddish as my daughter doesn't know a word of it, totally litvish upbringing. Do they still teach in yiddish? I would love something small and warm for my daughter, and positive with individual attention. It sounds like a dream.

elementary I do not not know, High school does not have yiddish, the girls that I know that are there are litivish without any yiddish in their vocabulary. I know they have chassidish girls in their class, it is a real mix, reminds me of BYHS in BP.
Previous  1, 2 Recent Topics

Page 2 of 2 View latest: 24h 48h 72h