Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Pesach Recipes
Fun, easy dessert for all year: Banana Lollipops

SZ mother

Post Wed, Apr 11 2007, 2:54 am
I wanted to share a dessert that I made that was not only delicious, but fun, and EXTRA easy!!!!!

Banana Lolipops

1/2 banana
Crushed nuts (if u don't have a food procesor like me, just put them in a ziploc bag and use a hamer or the bottom of a bottle to crush them)
Sugar

Mix crushed nuts with sugar, depending on how sweet you like, but not too much. Take the banana and roll it in the mixture. Press so it should get coated.
Put a stick (if not, use a straw, back of spoon, etc, use your imagination) in to the middle of the banana and then either wrap each one individually or or put them carefully in a ziploc bag and freeze.
Take out from freezer 3 minutes before serving. IT'S YUM!!!!!

Mimisinger

Post Sun, Mar 30 2008, 2:54 pm
This sounds really good, but we're nut free. Maybe choc instead. yummm.

Clarissa

Post Sun, Mar 30 2008, 4:14 pm
On the chocolate theme, I sometimes make chocolate fondue for my son to enjoy for a snack of playdate. I melt chocolate or make a fudge sauce, cut up fruit (banana, strawberry, cherry, apple), and maybe also put out mini-marshmallows and/or angel food cake or pound cake in little squares, and let the kids dunk and eat.

SZ mother

Post Sun, Mar 30 2008, 8:38 pm
Yeah, that sounds yum ,but I don't eat pretty much nothing.... And still fat... How can it be??? LOL LOL LOL LOL

Now, different recipe:

2 egg whites at room temp.
1 pound of strawberries ( I don't use strawberries anymore) but you can do it, with peach, blueberries, I don't know....
1 and 1/2 cup of sugar
a splash of lemon juice

Mix all the ingredients as long as you have patience, the more you mix, the more it will grow. Freeze it - Eat it! The more you mix, it will be more moussy.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics