Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
Pediatric dentist in lakewood who takes jersey care

amother

Post Wed, Feb 12 2014, 10:01 pm
does anyone know of a good pediatric dentist in or near Lakewood who takes jersey care (united healthcare)? thank you

lkwdlady

Post Wed, Feb 12 2014, 10:15 pm
the dentists at chemed do

also dr. winoker and dr walkin

INSPIREME

Post Wed, Feb 12 2014, 10:17 pm
Chemed
Dr. Winokur
Dr. Oleg Tabak
Dr. Brett @ Lakewood Family Dental
Dr. Jonathan Unger

amother

Post Wed, Feb 12 2014, 10:18 pm
thank you
anyone you'd recommend over the others? just for a regular cleaning I think (and hope). his first cleaning

21young

Post Wed, Feb 12 2014, 10:22 pm
Dr. Max from Tender Smiles for Kids in Freehold

amother

Post Wed, Feb 12 2014, 10:28 pm
I just found a wonderful dentist office In cream ridge nj a Lille past Jackson called growing smiles better than lakewood dentists I tried most of them

amother

Post Wed, Feb 12 2014, 10:47 pm
Be aware that many dentists, because the reimbursement from Medicaid is so low, will make it worth their while via volume I.e. be very aggressive in finding a lot of work that 'needs' to be done such as many filling and even root canals. If the treatment plan sounds excessive, pay out of pocket for another opinion from a dentist that doesn't take Medicaid.

amother

Post Wed, Feb 12 2014, 10:48 pm
Dr. Semah in Brick takes Horizon NJ Health but I think he's not taking new patients right now. He is amaaazing!!! Probably worth it to get on his waiting list.

CHMother

Post Tue, Jul 02 2019, 10:59 am
Quote:
I just found a wonderful dentist office In cream ridge nj a Lille past Jackson called growing smiles better than lakewood dentists I tried most of them

Thank you for this suggestion. After looking at reviews online, I decided this was my best bet for my son... Unfortunately it seems that they don't take the HMO plans (the plans provided by Jersey Care). Was your experience otherwise?

lkwdlady

Post Tue, Jul 02 2019, 11:08 am
CHMother wrote:
Quote:

Thank you for this suggestion. After looking at reviews online, I decided this was my best bet for my son... Unfortunately it seems that they don't take the HMO plans (the plans provided by Jersey Care). Was your experience otherwise?

I recently started taking my kids to a great dentist who takes most Jersey care hmos. His name is dr figdor. He also has a pediatric practice in Brooklyn. He’d really good. He’s honest and good with kids. I feel so lucky that I finally found a good dentist here! We’ve been to them all! I highly recommend dr. Figdor.

jewishmom6

Post Tue, Jul 02 2019, 11:15 am
lkwdlady wrote:
I recently started taking my kids to a great dentist who takes most Jersey care hmos. His name is dr figdor. He also has a pediatric practice in Brooklyn. He’d really good. He’s honest and good with kids. I feel so lucky that I finally found a good dentist here! We’ve been to them all! I highly recommend dr. Figdor.

thank you for this! Did he open yet because I know dh tried calling and no one picked up.
Also, does he see adults? I can use a dentist.

real israeli

Post Tue, Jul 02 2019, 11:21 am
I use dr Diane Baldwin - pt pleasant dentistry for children. Had a great experience any time I went and got great feedback from all those I’ve referred to her.

CHMother

Post Tue, Jul 02 2019, 11:40 am
jewishmom6 wrote:
thank you for this! Did he open yet because I know dh tried calling and no one picked up.

Is this the number your husband tried? (732) 775-7800

jewishmom6

Post Tue, Jul 02 2019, 12:03 pm
CHMother wrote:
Is this the number your husband tried? (732) 775-7800

no. the one advertised 732-987-6001

lkwdlady

Post Tue, Jul 02 2019, 12:26 pm
jewishmom6 wrote:

Yes, he opened already/ I think in March. We’ve been there a few times. Call again
He doesn’t see adults. He’s a pediatric dentist.

stillnewlywed

Post Tue, Jul 02 2019, 3:00 pm
Dr Unger of Digitally Enhanced Dentistry

amother
Ecru

Post Tue, Jul 02 2019, 5:04 pm
I second Dr. Figdor, he is very kid friendly and doesn't over diagnose. The office isn't open every day, but if you leave a message they call back.
For myself, I use Lakewood Family Dental, and have been happy both with their honesty and bedside manner.

amother
Green

Post Wed, Jul 03 2019, 8:59 pm
amother wrote:
Dr. Semah in Brick takes Horizon NJ Health but I think he's not taking new patients right now. He is amaaazing!!! Probably worth it to get on his waiting list.

I second that! Currently use him for my daughter, he is great and all the office staff are fantastic! Everyone that I know who uses him is very happy. And he’s been in the business for ages... my husband used to go to him as a kid.

amother
Babypink

Post Wed, Jul 03 2019, 10:51 pm
I third dr fidger:) such a nice and pleasant. Great expe experience new office. Secretary was friendly but it was hard to book the appointment. The dentist was amazing with my nervous toddler.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics