Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Home Business!
1  2  Next

Tefila

Post Wed, May 25 2005, 6:43 pm
Own a home business want to share w/h our readers? 8)

Chanie

Post Wed, May 25 2005, 7:44 pm
I tried selling Mary Kay cosmetics, but it's not working cuz of my lack of time. Now I'm just trying to get rid of the products and maybe start again when I have more time on my hand to push it (I started at 8 months pregnant... bad time to stat up a business)
If anyone wants wonderful high quality face washes, moistureizer and cosmetics at a discounted rate, please contact me.

miriam

Post Wed, May 25 2005, 11:36 pm
As soon as I can get my act together, I really want to start selling items on ebay. I talk about how it's my business. Very Happy

stem

Post Wed, May 25 2005, 11:39 pm
I sold something on ebay for the first time last week. It was so exciting! Now I catch myself looking around the house thinking "maybe I could sell that, or that..." Rolling Eyes

miriam

Post Wed, May 25 2005, 11:49 pm
That's exactly what I want to do. I also want to sell books on half.com.

amother

Post Thu, May 26 2005, 3:03 am
what do u mean selling stuff on ebay? like stuff from your home or like a in between person for companies?

Tefila

Post Thu, May 26 2005, 9:57 am
Amother or fy Wink , I think they mean stuff from their homes. I'm going do that too Smile

lucky

Post Thu, May 26 2005, 10:22 am
I find that shipping is sooo expensive, that I end up making so little on items that it almost doesn't pay to bother selling it.I did try doing kosher gift baskets. I have all the supplies, but am trying to sell it off. anyone looking for boxco boxes or shrink wrap, etc.

stem

Post Thu, May 26 2005, 12:20 pm
You charge the buyer for the shipping so you don't lose money. In fact, many times the flat-rate shipping that you charge can end up being more than what you actually pay for shipping them the item. This way you make more of a profit even if you sell the actual item for cheap.

ForeverYoung

Post Thu, May 26 2005, 9:25 pm
www.SafeAlternative.Info

no sales, no inventory, no billing collection, work at my own schedule.

The best part is that now, that I didn't work for over 9 mnths b/c of the baby, my check still comes 8)

(the power of residual income!)

hisorerus

Post Fri, May 27 2005, 2:12 am
(Re shipping) For heavy items, use FedEx ground- VERY cheap especially in comparison to USPS!

imaof7

Post Fri, May 27 2005, 7:49 pm
I also sell on ebay,you can do it at home or anywhere.

IndyMom

Post Fri, May 27 2005, 8:10 pm
I have a ROOM full of stuff I want to sell on ebay, and I just never get around to it. I could be rolling in the dough..... Sad

Smile

Tefila

Post Fri, May 27 2005, 8:13 pm
Yea I also have stuff but what a major headach don't u all think! At the end of the day how much will u make anyway? What

miriam

Post Sat, May 28 2005, 11:43 pm
If you make $10 fpr every item, I think it's worth it. I also like selling those diaper and formula coupons in the mail. It's so hard for me to believe people pay for coupons. But atleast I earn money.

supermom

Post Sun, May 29 2005, 6:06 am
how much do they pay for the coupons and how much are they getting off at the end?

Blossom

Post Mon, Jan 09 2006, 1:07 am
I sell on Ebay too and I really like it and trying to work myself up. If anybody needs advice I can try helping you As by now I've really gotten some experience.

dewyt

Post Sun, Feb 11 2007, 8:01 pm
I sell Tupperware. if anybody likes the stuff or needs a catalogue let me know! Glad to answer any questions you may have or let ppl know about sales.

Mama Bear

Post Sun, Feb 11 2007, 8:14 pm
Blossomwhat's your ebay ID? I sell on ebay for someoneelse (for a salary) and BH am very successful Smile

mumoo

Post Sun, Feb 11 2007, 8:30 pm
ForeverYoung wrote:
www.SafeAlternative.Info

no sales, no inventory, no billing collection, work at my own schedule.

The best part is that now, that I didn't work for over 9 mnths b/c of the baby, my check still comes 8)

(the power of residual income!)

aren't multi level marketing businesss similar to pyramid schemes?
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics