Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Sheital cannot be dyed help!

pinkgirl

Post Tue, Feb 18 2014, 7:21 pm
Bought a new Mazali wig and wanted to dye it! Took it to 2 places who said they tried but the color will not dye. What is wrong with it? They say it is human hair?im really confused and wish I could return this wig ! Really upset about it ! Has anyone experienced this?

greenfire

Post Tue, Feb 18 2014, 7:31 pm
did they say why ? is it too dark & needs to be bleached before changing the colour ... I thought everything could be dyed

Happy18

Post Tue, Feb 18 2014, 7:40 pm
Has it been dyed before? Is it too dark? Could you just replace the top few layers of hair with the correct shade and it would look ok?

pinkgirl

Post Tue, Feb 18 2014, 8:14 pm
They tried bleaching it and it wouldn't work and it's not too dark it's a light brown with blond highlights already in it! I'm so upset! I wish they would have told me when I bought it I'm just confused I have never heard of a sheital not being able to be dyed. It has the mazali tag so I'm assuming it's a real mazali?

mommyla

Post Tue, Feb 18 2014, 9:17 pm
If the hair is very processed the color will not "take" well.

Take it back to whoever sold it to you if it hasn't been worn yet, and see if you can get the color that you want. Why did you buy it if you didn't like the color?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels