Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries
Chubby girls clothes to give away

withhumor

Post Sun, Apr 15 2007, 3:51 pm
I have a mountain of stuff from my daughter K’H and to give to my cousin’s is just stupid because it doesn’t fit their skinny kids right! I would love to get in touch with someone who has a nightmare trying to find tznius clothes for their daughter who has a ‘wonderful’ figure… I’d love to give them away!

amother

Post Sun, Apr 15 2007, 4:05 pm
what size is your daughter.

withhumor

Post Sun, Apr 15 2007, 4:07 pm
Now she’s in 3rd grade and the 18’s in BP really don’t fit anymore. So I have everything from before… coats, jackets, underwear, uniforms, outfits, even shabbos shoes for a wide foot. Anything specific in mind? Let me know.

I have 8/10, 12, 14, 16… she grew a lot in the last 3 years, in the middle of the seasons I had to shop for bigger sizes. B’H she stabilized since last year K’H.

amother

Post Sun, Apr 15 2007, 5:25 pm
my chubby dd is younger, I wish you would have sizes 6W if you know what I mean. she's only three... but if you donn't have who to give it to, please save it for me.

withhumor

Post Sun, Apr 15 2007, 5:26 pm
Oh I have a ton of size 6 clothes from the summer before she started school. It would be perfect for your 3 yr old if that’s her size now or soon.

amother

Post Sun, Apr 15 2007, 5:47 pm
I pmed you
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries