Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Seven Secrets of Slim People - where can I find?

amother

Post Mon, Mar 03 2014, 7:27 am
I am looking for a specific book and can't seem to find it anywhere cuz it's out of print. I don't want to pay $60 on Amazon for a used soft cover book originally priced at $5.99 in 1997. The book I am looking for is titled:
The Seven Secrets of Slim People by Vikki Hansen and Shawn Goodman. If you have any ideas or suggestions, please let me know. Also, if you read the book and found it useful, please also let me know. TIA

OOTBubby

Post Mon, Mar 03 2014, 8:50 am
amother wrote:
I am looking for a specific book and can't seem to find it anywhere cuz it's out of print. I don't want to pay $60 on Amazon for a used soft cover book originally priced at $5.99 in 1997. The book I am looking for is titled:
The Seven Secrets of Slim People by Vikki Hansen and Shawn Goodman. If you have any ideas or suggestions, please let me know. Also, if you read the book and found it useful, please also let me know. TIA

It's a lot less on half.com - http://product.half.ebay.com/T.....=info

amother

Post Mon, Mar 03 2014, 10:49 am
OOTBubby Thanks so much. I made the order for a little over $7 which includes the postage. You taught me something important today...I really wanted the book and was ready to spend $60 for it. Pays to ask! Thanks again! I hope their service is as good as the price!

amother

Post Fri, Mar 07 2014, 12:10 pm
OOTBubby, I cannot thank you enough. I already received the book in the mail, TODAY! I made the order on March 3rd, and today, Friday, March 7th, it arrived. And it was brand new just as they said it would be! And under $10, which includes the shipping! I appreciate that you took the time to look it up for me, and send me the link, especially since I am not real good about making orders online. Thanx Again!

OOTBubby

Post Fri, Mar 07 2014, 12:23 pm
amother wrote:
OOTBubby, I cannot thank you enough. I already received the book in the mail, TODAY! I made the order on March 3rd, and today, Friday, March 7th, it arrived. And it was brand new just as they said it would be! And under $10, which includes the shipping! I appreciate that you took the time to look it up for me, and send me the link, especially since I am not real good about making orders online. Thanx Again!

You're very welcome. For future reference, half.com is always a good place to check when you're looking for books.

amother
Jetblack

Post Tue, Jan 09 2018, 12:38 am
bumping up this thread.
can anyone post a link to the written exercises, or tell me what the categories for the written exercises are?
I want to start doing the written exercises again, but my neighbor borrowed the book and can't find it...grr
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room