Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Baby equipment for young woman in israel...can you help?

MommyEsty

Post Sun, Apr 15 2007, 1:28 pm
a relative of mine.. well cousin of cousin.. from a divorced family herself got married last year and now sadly has separated from her husband. she is living with her mother and family in tzefat. thing is she is due to have a baby in a week or two and she has no money. neither does her mother or family. its a really sad situation as she was waiting for a while to get married and was so excited and happy when she got engaged.. oh well now there is this poor kid involved and she has no money for anything never mind to get herself somewhere to live.

so what I am asking is , if anyone in Israel has any spare baby stuff. maybe stuff they don’t need anymore prams pushchairs cots clothes etc . or maybe something you could donate..dipers baby shampoo and all that stuff.. I dint know whatever she might need. im sure money would be welcome as well , I have no idea how to deal with that kind of thing on the internet so I would say if you want to donate money pm me and I will give you an address in Israel to send it to.
obviously I don’t expect anyone to take the stuff to tzefat . I cousins live in bayit vegan, yerushalayim and either you could take stuff to them or perhaps they could pick it up from you.

any ways I hope some people can help.
if you want to send clothes obviously I would wait till she has it and I will post what it is..

thank you for reading,

withhumor

Post Sun, Apr 15 2007, 1:35 pm
Oy vey I would give so much, but my stuff is here in NY
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics