Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Pets
They killed the neighbors cat.
Previous  1  2

FranticFrummie

Post Thu, Apr 24 2014, 5:41 am
Disgusting. To destroy one of Hashem's creatures for no reason.

What's the deal with parents making their children terrified of animals, anyway? Just tell the kids that "it's not your cat", and to "not pet it" if they want the kids to stay away. There is no reason why kids need to scream and run in terror at the sight of a tiny, defenseless kitten. Not only that, but it makes them look hysterical and ignorant.

As for dogs, if a kid screams and runs, that is just going to stimulate a dog's natural prey drive, and almost guarantee that the kids will be chased and bitten. Better to educate them on how to calmly behave around a stray dog, and keep them safe.

Stupid, stupid people. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

amother

Post Thu, Apr 24 2014, 7:06 am
I was in that neighborhood for yom tov. I was disgusted when I heard the story. I think they were looking for their missing cat and then it turned up dead in a garbage bag! Disgusting! They don't know what happened but do know that the neighbors hated the cat...

amother

Post Thu, Apr 24 2014, 2:40 pm
http://www.alleycat.org/page.aspx?pid=937 about feral cats

Side note: Did someone run over the cat and throw it in the garbage? I mean that is terrible, but not the same as the story of the cat being placed in a plastic bag on the owners porch...
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Pets