Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
ALARMING! Please Only Respond If You Support Vaccinations
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next

mille

Post Tue, Jun 03 2014, 12:34 pm
Think1st wrote:
So you know 1 unfortunate case of severe whooping cough (pertussis), how is that different than saying I know 1 person who smoked & was healthy at age 95

My siblings & me all had whooping cough , mumps, chicken pox, etc. anytime better than skyrocketing Autism infertility or cancer

Mayo clinic just did experiment showing how large dose of measles destroyed cancer cells

http://www.medicalnewstoday.co.....6.php

Follow the money, this link shows how your phoney mother story website is funded

http://vactruth.com/2014/02/19.....sity/

Please read the title of the thread. This is a thread for people who are pro-vaccination. This is not meant to be a thread debating anything about vaccines. It's incredibly disrespectful to try to turn it into a debate, because it will defeat the purpose of us pro-vaccination folk having a thread where we can discuss this WITHOUT the thread getting locked due to arguing.

Scrabble123

Post Wed, Jun 11 2014, 12:11 am
The most recent conference discussed the Rhogam shot.

Someone asked if anyone knows anyone personally with RH Negative blood who did not take a Rhogam shot and had other healthy pregnancies afterwards.

One person said that her mother has children with negative blood, so obviously either her father or mother had negative blood and her mother never took the shot. Now, umm?? How does that answer the question.

The speaker stated that if the cord is cut before the blood can enter back into the mother, then she does not believe that a Rhogam shot is necessary. She mentioned that this is often the case with a homebirth, but that she has heard of midwives who still insists on the Rhogam shot.

Another person with positive blood said that she lives in Canada and there are no Rhogam shots. She did not even understand that a Rhogam shot is only for negative mothers who carried positive babies. I highly doubt that Canada does not offer Rhogam shots.

Honestly, should I care about people not taking Rhogam shots? It doesn't have an impact on society like other vaccines. It's a personal decision that impacts that individual, but what frustrates me again is the ignorance here. This ignorance is dangerous!

There was an English woman on the phone who was quite educated regarding the Rhogam and RH positive and negative blood, but overall the ignorance was overwhelming.

seeker

Post Wed, Jun 11 2014, 12:17 am
Scrabble123 wrote:
The most recent conference discussed the Rhogam shot.

Someone asked if anyone knows anyone personally with RH Negative blood who did not take a Rhogam shot and had other healthy pregnancies.

One person said that her mother has children with negative blood, so obviously either her father or mother had negative blood and her mother never took the shot. Now, umm?? How does that answer the question.

The speaker stated that if the cord is cut before the blood can enter back into the mother, then she does not believe that a Rhogam shot is necessary.

Another person with positive blood said that she lives in Canada and there are no Rhogam shots. She did not even understand that a Rhogam shot is only for negative mothers who carried positive babies. I highly doubt that Canada does not offer Rhogam shots.

Honestly, should I care about people not taking Rhogam shots? It doesn't have an impact on society like other vaccines. It's a personal decision that impacts that individual, but what frustrates me again is the ignorance here. This ignorance is dangerous!

There was an English woman on the phone who was quite educated regarding the Rhogam and RH positive and negative blood, but overall the ignorance was overwhelming.

Almighty bleep. This is not cool. I have a close relative who is RH-negative and has a number of children. She needs to take rhogam even for a possible miscarriage. People used to die from this. I say it is a society problem because society does not need more orphans to support.

seeker

Post Wed, Jun 11 2014, 12:18 am
I don't know how you listen to these conferences, Scrabble. My head hurts just from reading your reports.

shnitzel

Post Wed, Jun 11 2014, 12:27 am
seeker wrote:
Almighty bleep. This is not cool. I have a close relative who is RH-negative and has a number of children. She needs to take rhogam even for a possible miscarriage. People used to die from this. I say it is a society problem because society does not need more orphans to support.

The babies actually die not the mother. A - mother who was sensitized by a + child in a previous birth will start to attack the babies blood.

In the old days when a - mother had one + child that was often the end of her having kids unless she was lucky enough to have a - baby. Otherwise repeat miscarriages and stillbirths over and over and over.

Any bleeding in a woman who is - and has a + husband requires an immediate visit to her OB for rhogam.

shnitzel

Post Wed, Jun 11 2014, 12:32 am
chani8 wrote:
I don't understand. If our kids are vaxed, then what are we worried about?

Non-vaccinated kids and kids with diseases pose no threat, since our kids are fully vaccinated.

It doesn't work that way. Vaccines don't give you perfect immunity, we rely on enough people being immune so that the disease won't spread. The more people who stop vaccinating the more likely your vaccinated children will get sick.

MaBelleVie

Post Wed, Jun 11 2014, 7:43 am
Wow. Luckily, I doubt there is a single provider who will allow a mom to decline the rhogam shot. But the ignorance...

chavs

Post Wed, Jun 11 2014, 8:27 am
chani8 wrote:
I don't understand. If our kids are vaxed, then what are we worried about?

Non-vaccinated kids and kids with diseases pose no threat, since our kids are fully vaccinated.

I am worried because children below a certain age are not vaccinated and are at a higher risk. Furthermore people whose immune systems are compromised are also at risk.

To the person who said that they'd rather risk mumps etc or anyone else who has that attitude:
I've gotta say that as a mother of two kids on the autistic spectrum I find it highly offensive to say that whooping cough, measles and other diseases that we vaccinate against that people have died from are better than autism!
Lets not forget that there is NO proof that vaccinations cause autism. Anyways, that people would rather risk their kids dying rather than autism is beyond me. Its just so offensive!

Mama Bear

Post Wed, Jun 11 2014, 9:38 am
HOLY COW THE IGNORANCE.
Rhogam is not a vaccine. It's a medication. Why would ppl be opposed to taking medication. Would they decline steroid 'shots' if they were having a premature baby bc it's a 'shot'? what about if they were infertile and need infertility injections? or cortisone shots if they were having some kind of inflammation? or epipen for allergic reaction? or a benadryl shot? or whateveR? just cut it's in a NEEDLE makes it a 'shot'?!?

My friend had twins, so the rhogam shot was not effective for her, and now each of her babies is born anemic and early and it's life threatening each time. Rhogram is not something to play around with.

My gosh.

amother

Post Wed, Jun 11 2014, 9:44 am
There's a difference between vaccination and immunization. This book explains it, ''Vaccination is not Immunization''. The author, Tim O'shea, has some video available online.

Scrabble123

Post Wed, Jun 11 2014, 10:27 am
amother wrote:
There's a difference between vaccination and immunization. This book explains it, ''Vaccination is not Immunization''. The author, Tim O'shea, has some video available online.

May I ask how this comment pertains to the thread?
Please open your own thread to discuss this book, should you feel it is necessary.

Thank you.

amother

Post Sat, Nov 08 2014, 8:43 pm
PEACH WHY OH WHY WERE YOU IN THE COMMUNITY CONNECTIONS SPREADING HARMFUL LIES??????????????????????

joy613

Post Sat, Nov 08 2014, 9:40 pm
amother wrote:
PEACH WHY OH WHY WERE YOU IN THE COMMUNITY CONNECTIONS SPREADING HARMFUL LIES??????????????????????

Something new? What kind of things did they write about now?

Scrabble123

Post Sun, Nov 09 2014, 12:14 pm
On their most recent conference the following topics were discussed:

1. Enterovirus is only infecting vaccinated children.

2. Just like definition of Polio was changed so that people have "meningitis" (since they believe that meningitis is polio), and now they will do that with autism to deny funding to people with children with Aspergers.

3. Anrgy with Binah for having an article about the importance of the Flu Shot during pregnancy. She said "I mean if it's controversial and about vaccines: why do they write about it?" Guess what, why don't you practice your own medicine!?!? They should also not be writing about not vaccinating, especially when vaccinations are medically proven to be safe and effective.

4. Ebola: She believes that Ebola does not need a vaccine because there was one medicine which she claims was effective (zmap). Ebola vaccine is simply a way for companies to make money. Actually, there is very little money involved in a vaccine campaign in Africa.

5. Claimed a school in Jacksonsville gave the Flu Mist and had half of the student body was absent because they got the flu. Um did anyone else see such a report? Also, that normal reactions to the flu vaccine: fever, chills, etc. mean that a person really gets the flu. Well, those are regular symptoms but not because you are infected with the flu, but becomes that is a sign that your immune system is building immunity.

6. Claims that the flu shot insert says "your chances of getting the flu does not decrease with the flu shot."

She then had a guest speaker who I did not have time to listen to. Every time I listen to this garbage I ask myself how can people be so ignorant? I just keep listening though because have continuously targeted the frum population, and in order to best protect our society and children, it is important to know what they (PEACH) are attacking it with.

Last edited by Scrabble123 on Sun, Nov 09 2014, 12:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

seeker

Post Sun, Nov 09 2014, 12:20 pm
Tell me again who runs this hotline? I would like to be in touch with them, as would probably most of the people reading this...

Scrabble123

Post Sun, Nov 09 2014, 12:21 pm
seeker wrote:
Tell me again who runs this hotline? I would like to be in touch with them, as would probably most of the people reading this...

Her first name is Chanie (I hear people on the hotline refer to her by that name). I will try and find out more information. Peach moms does have an email address peachmoms@gmail.com. They keep advertising it.

seeker

Post Sun, Nov 09 2014, 12:25 pm
I don't mean the Peach people; I mean the people running the whole hotline that is giving them a voice. They are supporting this Peach thing but I don't know if they are fully aware of what they're doing. Or at least even if they're aware of what they're doing, they probably aren't quite as attached to the agenda as the actual person doing the speeches - if they hear strong voices of disapproval maybe they would stop inviting this speaker. So I want to know who 1. runs this hotline and 2. sponsors it.

Scrabble123

Post Sun, Nov 09 2014, 12:26 pm
seeker wrote:
I don't mean the Peach people; I mean the people running the whole hotline that is giving them a voice. They are supporting this Peach thing but I don't know if they are fully aware of what they're doing. Or at least even if they're aware of what they're doing, they probably aren't quite as attached to the agenda as the actual person doing the speeches - if they hear strong voices of disapproval maybe they would stop inviting this speaker. So I want to know who 1. runs this hotline and 2. sponsors it.

The hotline is midwest conference line. They offer free hotlines to anyone who wants one. Not much support and money involved there.

mfb

Post Sun, Nov 09 2014, 12:33 pm
Scrabble123 wrote:
I'm thinking about working together with some people to publish easy to read, elementary level books about vaccines. Books like: What is polio? Who invented the Polio vaccine, etc? It would start introducing the disease, stating facts, and then discussing the vaccine and its dates of developments. At the end it would say which disease it is. I think it's important to be on an elementary school level because discussing it on a higher level requires some form of a science background which much of Peach's targeted audience does not have. I would get a vaccine developer or doctor on board as well and probably do it in English and Yiddish. What do you think?

Sounds like a great idea. It would be great if it would be able to be incorporated into school curriculum!

Scrabble123

Post Sun, Nov 09 2014, 12:34 pm
mfb wrote:
Sounds like a great idea. It would be great if it would be able to be incorporated into school curriculum!

That is an excellent idea!
Page 7 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next Recent Topics