Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Desserts
ISO Abe's Parvelicious Ice Cream Recipe

mandr

Post Thu, Jun 12 2014, 10:57 pm
THe one that was in all their advertisements, and seen hanging on freezer doors in supermarkets. It has a crunch and a graham cracker crust. But no idea what and how much. If anyone has it, I'd be grateful if you shared.

out-of-towner

Post Thu, Jun 12 2014, 11:55 pm
http://kosherscoop.com/2013/09.....ream/

Not sure if this is it, but this would work and is amazing!

mandr

Post Fri, Jun 13 2014, 12:13 am
out-of-towner wrote:
http://kosherscoop.com/2013/09/chocolate-chip-cookie-dough-ice-cream/

Not sure if this is it, but this would work and is amazing!

Thanks but that wasn't it! The one I'm looking for was very easy and required no baking or anything.

Nougat Chips
Sandwich cookies
graham cracker crust
Pint of ice cream

That's all I remember.

bigmomma

Post Sun, Sep 09 2018, 12:07 am
Is Abe's Parvelicious the best pareve ice cream out there? If not, what is your fave??

flowerpower

Post Sun, Sep 09 2018, 12:37 am
bigmomma wrote:
Is Abe's Parvelicious the best pareve ice cream out there? If not, what is your fave??

Their parve ice cream is pretty good!

Ruchi

Post Tue, Sep 11 2018, 8:52 pm
mandr wrote:
THe one that was in all their advertisements, and seen hanging on freezer doors in supermarkets. It has a crunch and a graham cracker crust. But no idea what and how much. If anyone has it, I'd be grateful if you shared.

Is this the recipe you are looking for?
Click link below

Nougat Ice Cream Pie

ra_mom

Post Tue, Sep 11 2018, 10:03 pm
bigmomma wrote:

I don't like their ice cream. If it has to be parve, I prefer Klein's vanilla fudge ice cream.

thunderstorm

Post Tue, Sep 11 2018, 10:17 pm
ra_mom wrote:
I don't like their ice cream. If it has to be parve, I prefer Klein's vanilla fudge ice cream.

Really? I always found Abe's Vanilla Royale ice cream to be the best compared to the other brands. My guests always ask me which ice cream it is because it's so good. We don't eat it plain though. I usually serve it as part of a dessert such as peach cobbler, apple crumble, molten chocolate cake etc

ra_mom

Post Tue, Sep 11 2018, 10:21 pm
thunderstorm wrote:
Really? I always found Abe's Vanilla Royale ice cream to be the best compared to the other brands. My guests always ask me which ice cream it is because it's so good. We don't eat it plain though. I usually serve it as part of a dessert such as peach cobbler, apple crumble, molten chocolate cake etc

I bought it twice. Figured first time was a fluke that it sat around getting ice crystals and not being touched. Everybody talks about it. Unfortunately the second time we end up throwing it out too.

anotherima

Post Tue, Sep 11 2018, 10:22 pm
Ruchi wrote:
Is this the recipe you are looking for?
Click link below

Nougat Ice Cream Pie

YUM!

champagne

Post Tue, Sep 11 2018, 11:43 pm
If you’re looking for absolutely yum parve ice cream and ever shop at Trader Joe’s, get their chocolate cherry ice cream. I didn’t know I liked chocolate cherry before I tried it. Trust me, everyone loves it.

flowerpower

Post Wed, Sep 12 2018, 12:00 am
ra_mom wrote:
I bought it twice. Figured first time was a fluke that it sat around getting ice crystals and not being touched. Everybody talks about it. Unfortunately the second time we end up throwing it out too.

Funny because we never had an issue with it. We really like some of the flavors.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics