Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Tehillim L'ilui Nishmat Gil-Ad, Naftali, Eyal

Sanguine

Post Tue, Jul 01 2014, 2:58 am
Continuation of the sefrei Tehillim that have been said the past 2 1/2 weeks. This site has started its 2,000th Sefer Tehillim.

Gives me chills to now say their names Ben their father and not their mother like we did when we still had hope.

Tehillim L'ilui Nishmat Gil-Ad Michael Ben Ophir, Yaacov Naftali Ben Avraham, Eyal Ben Uriel http://tehilimyahad.com/mr.jsp?r=vX3RryXPbK

myself

Post Tue, Jul 01 2014, 3:06 am
Said some Tehillim. May their neshamas have an aliyah, and their families a nechama.

Sanguine

Post Tue, Jul 01 2014, 3:29 am
The 3 boys are being buried together in Modiin at 5:30.

Tekes in their own Yishuv at 3:30

Sanguine

Post Tue, Jul 01 2014, 8:52 am
the first part of the levayot is now in the boy's Yishuvim

http://tehilimyahad.com/mr.jsp?r=vX3RryXPbK

Sanguine

Post Tue, Jul 01 2014, 9:34 am
Apologize for overposting but it's all firsthand on TV here and I know not everyone is here (or have TV's)

All the TV channels are Showing the levayot. They said it never happened before that all the hepsedim are broadcast on live TV unless it was someone like a Rosh Memshala. Naftali's father, mother and brother said kaddish together. I don't think this woman ever thought that she would ever say kaddish, but I'm sure she never though she would bury her 16 year old child. everyone spoke at the halvayot - parents, grandparents, siblings, Rabanim, sarei Knesset... Now everyone is making their way over to Moddin for the kevura in one hour,

5*Mom

Post Tue, Jul 01 2014, 9:44 am
Arutz Sheva has also been broadcasting the levayot live online at israelnationalnews.com
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed