Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Info on daycare in brookyn

Ilana

Post Mon, May 07 2007, 12:37 pm
Im looking for a daycare in brooklyn. If anyone can give me any ideas Id be so grateful. its for a 1-1/2 or 2 year old depending on when I can start him.

ganizzy

Post Tue, May 08 2007, 9:05 am
where in brooklyn? what do you mean by daycare - babysitting groups or a proper one?

Ilana

Post Tue, May 08 2007, 12:16 pm
a real daycare preferably -but im flexable if it is the right place. Anywhere but williamsburg- way too far. Flatbush or Crown heights is best

ganizzy

Post Tue, May 08 2007, 1:52 pm
what are u looking to pay. in ch they have 2 that the govt. pays most of if u are eligible and then there are quite a few others but most dont have alot of space. I dont know the specific names but maybe others can tell you. I dont know if ur lubav or not but in ch daycares the kids are going to learn the lubav minhagim and dates.

Flowerchild

Post Tue, May 08 2007, 2:14 pm
Keshet is nice, and I know of one other one but I dont know if you care ofr sephardic/israeli type atmosphere

Ilana

Post Tue, May 08 2007, 2:42 pm
well, I am not lubavitch. Do you think it really matters for a 2 year old. ? I send her to a lubavitch girl now and everything is fine. Or perhaps they wouldn't except her if we're noT, im not sure how these things work? Also what is Keshet? Im not sure about israeli place. I would check it out its a possibility. I need like 9-5.

crbc

Post Tue, May 08 2007, 3:03 pm
My older kids went to Gan Israel on Ocean Ave and Ave O when they were little it was nice. We are not lubavich and most of the kids were not, but the owners were. there were open 8-5. I think they start at 2 years old, but I am not sure. there is also another day care on Ocean avenue and M ? with long hours but I am not sure. I myself wanted to look into Keshet, the E16 and Ave R one, I have a one year old, and it is right next to Prospect Park , I have my daughter there. I would love to hear about someones experience with it. Thanks.

Flowerchild

Post Tue, May 08 2007, 4:39 pm
I am sending my son there for sep. to keshet that is, I went to see the place and its very nice, it looks like a minni school, she has classrooms for different ages, its clean and she has good teachers. the hours can be either from 8:30-3:00 or 8:30-5:00.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics